• Metal Gear Solid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sonic: Nazo Unleashed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
I decided to start off easy, as things can be quite fun when you don't have to worry too much about stuff. That said, I'll start off by bringing in an RP I already tried before in other sites. As of posting this, I'm bringing in as many ideas as I remember. Which one would you like to see? ...Two notes also...

1. I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't heard of Katekyo Hitman Reborn, I never did myself until I actually watched it. I suggest looking it up somewhere before choosing this choice. To sum up the skeleton concept, it's an Anime about the Vongola Family Mafia which has the power to use different flames created through their powerful will. Each flame houses a specific power to them, even one looks like it uses the element of water at least by looks. The main protagonists are Tsunayoshi Sawada, or "Tsuna" for short, who is next in line as the 10th head of the family mafia, and his Tutor, Reborn, a powerful mafia hitman in the form of a toddler.

2. For those of you who haven't seen Nazo Unleashed, it's a very good 3-part sonic flash animation made by Chakra X in Newgrounds, I suggest watching it before choosing the RP, the RP is basically a sequel to that Flash.

Now then, please state your vote. The library's closed on Sunday, so the poll closes the next time I get on, which is Monday. I shall then make the RP of choice ASAP. In other words, the Poll Closes in about 48 hours.

Enjoy.:grin:

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Eeeeeh >_<
I have not heard of the second Anime. The first one I have heard of. I read the first 5 volumes. Didnt catch my interest because it was moving so slow. I might have to read it all since I do have all the chapters on my HDD. But yeah I will go for KHR. (though I dont really think I'd join if it's too ....technical >_>')

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ehh Kateyo hitman is about 203 episodes long =.= that means if I wanna watch it all it will take me about 70 hours to watch >.>" and if you're gonna close it in 48 hours then it really is IMPOSSIBLE for me to watch it before taking my decision... but as I read online what its about it does sound interesting, more interesting than the other options atleast ^^"

I also wonder what you mean with Original anime... Is there seriously a anime called Original anime O_O or do you mean you like make up your own story? coz in the last option I think I prefer you making up some original story line :3 as yeah the rest of the series I don't know except for Bleach but I stopped reading/watching it as it's like it hit a repeat button or so >.<"

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Eeeeeh >_<
I have not heard of the second Anime. The first one I have heard of. I read the first 5 volumes. Didnt catch my interest because it was moving so slow. I might have to read it all since I do have all the chapters on my HDD. But yeah I will go for KHR. (though I dont really think I'd join if it's too ....technical >_>')
Heh, I thought the same thing as you did, but then I continued on, and....it suddenly got intense very quickly.

It's not too technical, The 7 flames are simple to understand and identify. An Example: The "Lightning" is green, known the element of Lightning, and has the power of solidification, meaning it can create things, or make thing more strudy.

[MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION]: In order:

1. You can always just look it up on wikipedia.
2. Basically, I mean an Original RP in Anime form. The "Anime" Part is just a way to tell you that that's how I envision it.
3. Well, since we're dealing with something as simple as Sonic, I can't promise too much originality in something like it. But I can try to make it as Original as I possibly can.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=1218]The Jest[/MENTION] yeah thats exactly what I did >.>" thats why i said the Hitman Reborn sounded the most interesting XD lol I wouldnt join a sonic one though .__." not so fond of Sonic...

Hmm but if you also gimme the original rp option... hmm lemme sleep on it XD

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
[MENTION=1218]The Jest[/MENTION] : Oh I see, I might have to read a few more volumes these days~ Reading because I cant watch anime and since it's practically only fillers (or it feels like that)
OTL. I feel stupid now O_O I didnt see the poll before >_> should have looked that up. LOL Sonic! xDD
Oh yeah like Nisa said, what kind of idea do you have for the original? :3

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
I'll take that question as a yes.

*Checks to see how much time I have left* Ouch, 10 minutes, huh? Very well, I'll just have to give a basic summary.

I actually have 2 Originals in mind, but I'm only going to use one for now. Basically the one I'm using is called "Knights of the Omnipotent"

It's about a Family of knights, the "Winterborn" family, whose sole purpose and oath is to guard Eden, The supreme goddess and patriarch of a pantheon, not of any of the other mythologies. (No Thor, No Zeus, No Mars) Who predicts that one of her own will eventually influence the entire diety family to turn against her and all living things on earth, though why's a mystery, and so leaves her protection to the hands of the best knights on the planet she created. The main protagonist is the young Alex Winterborn, just old enough to take on his father's role as Eden's Knight, while in High school. He has a few friends as well, Including a group of 5 children, a Millionare rocker and egotist, two ladies, mysterious in their own right, and his best friend, Ikuto Yashyami. Eden possesses the power to transmit her divine energy into her knight, Alex. The same can probably be said for allthe dieties of that Pantheon. But he seems to also have a power of his own in the process.

My apologies for not being more detailed, but my time is about to run out.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Oh, I like that idea. Even though the specific goal isnt mentioned yet xD It's myseterious~ and fantasy is always a yes for me.
No that's fine. You can tell it in details later?

Original Anime gets my vote. Mostly because it is interesting and I don't know much about the others... Though I'd probably kill it if I joined lol. xD

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
OKay that's it :3 Original ANime it is :3 I love that idea <3 ahaha and like Lily I'm curious about the details but ofcourse its okay to tell that later on!

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lol I think that is a definite Original Anime xD XD I mean there aren't that many others to vote lol lol but we'll see :p It really would be great if there are more rp'rs hidden in the shadows ^^

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Ok, it's pretty clear That the originals going to be the first thing I place onto this. Seeing how little time is left, Consider this Poll closed.

I will make KotO first, The runner-up will be my next creation after words, Which is Katekyo Hitman Reborn, then Soul Eater, then, ...Possibly Digimon because I remembered my plans for that.

Now, KotO is an old creation, so it may take a while to remember all the details, but I shall make it as soon as possible. (Which doesn't mean instantly. XD)