Whats your favorite color?

Archangel

Finaly someone said Blue i knew I wasnt the only one who likes blue. One thing wat the hell is it with chicks either like pink or red. No offence but all the chicks i know like those colors and its not a bad thing i just want to know why?

Krahe

Full of bees
^ Lyk omgah, Sanji! Lyk pink is, lyk, so totly teh bestest colr evah! omg, its sooooooo pretty!!!!1one1eleven12! pink roxorz!!1

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :p

*cough*

Anyway I don't like pink, and I don't care for red, either. I prefer blue, green, and/or purple myself, so I'm afraid I can't answer your question.

Archangel

LMFAO that was good, I know not every girl likes pink or red but to me (just to me) it seems that alot do . Maybe im just being a stupid or i have way to girlfriends that like pink or red , and now that i think of it that might be the case...............

Maybe it's a birth thing. Girls are always surrounded by pink at birth while boys generally have blue. But that doesn't explain why there's so many boys who don't choose blue as their favorite color. Like me for example.

Krahe

Full of bees
Maybe it's a culture thing. Like, pink is seen as feminine and girly, while blue is seen as masuline and...boy...-ish. Usually, little girls (minus the few exceptions) won't like, or at least admit to liking, something a viewed as for a boy. Those thoughts probably stick with them over time, so they're more tuned to girly things when they're older.

Oh, and I forgot to mention gold as a favorite color in my previous list.