Whats your all time favorite Anime ????

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Haibara @ 3-23-2007 @ 10:06 AM) [snapback]5306[/snapback]</div>
I have one of the movies and one day I decided to watch it subbed instead of dubbed and I found that I liked the sub alot better. I really wish they would have shown the last season at least but oh well looks like I'll have to watch it on youtube.[/b]
Unfortunately, now they never will. Naoko Takeuchi refuses to re-license Sailor Moon to American distributors (or something). Anyway, even though Sailor StarS has a better chance of showing on TV nowadays, a whole bunch of red tape is stopping it from reaching our shores legally. ;_; Too bad. They won't even bring over Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon.

Archangel

Is alway about the money hhhhhmmmm or hes afriad that in the US its reputation will fall and hert his anime / manga sells in japan. We have been know to destroy anime and manga so maybe that it who knows

Swiss

function Swiss()
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (magicgirl @ 3-23-2007 @ 1:57 AM) [snapback]5259[/snapback]</div>
@Swiss
Welcome. Sory I wasn't able to help though.
But if I ever found a site for that series, I'll tell you.[/b]
ok thank u.

Archangel

Your looking for Zoids Genesis Swiss i think ive seen it somewhere but i cant remember where hhhhmmmm giv me like a day to try to remember but ill bet ill find it for you.
MUUUUAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!! there is NO reason for me to make this But i will anyway cuz im very tired and bored and your probly pissed cuz i just wasted 10 seconds of your life!!!!!!!!!!
..........................Yup wat he said

Swiss

function Swiss()
ok thank u and I really want zoids chaotic century and or the one with liger zero. If u can find these I would greatly appreciate it.