Whats your all time favorite Anime ????

I have to change my list slightly. Eureka 7 is the all time best that I have ever seen, still. Next comes Peacemaker Kurogane, Kenshin, Law of Ueki, and Vandread.

Archangel

yea those anime are SWEET a saw peacemaker Kurogane like last week and i loved the ending it was a chill cool anime. Siehydra i can send you some animes just tell me wat ganre , and you check here ANIMES

My favs :
-> Cardcaptor Sakura
-> Bleach
-> Naruto
-> The law of Ueki
-> Rurouni Kenshin
-> Spiral ~ suiri no kizuna
-> Hunter x Hunter
-> Gundam Seed/ Seed Destiny
-> Honey & clover

Swiss

function Swiss()
My all time favourite anime is ZOIDS chaotic century. The other one with liguer zero was ok too.

Does anyone know where I can get some episodes of zoids for direct download.

I have so many favorites its hard to choose between all them but if I had to choose I would say....

Ouran High School Host Club
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fruits Basket
Bleach
Cowboy Bebop
D. Gray-man
Gundam Wing
Outlaw Star
Samurai Champloo

I'm sure over time as I watch more anime the list will change but thats it right now.

Swiss

function Swiss()
Thank u so much although it's not the one I wanted because Zoids Genesis is different from Zoids Chaotic Century. Chaotic century was the one I was looking for. But thank u for all your help, I think it was real sweet of u to take time out and send me that site. Thank u.

I would say Bleach, but that is too current. Maybe in a couple of years I can gauge its greatness accurately.

Right now, my favorite all-time anime would have to be:

[x] Gundam Wing
[x] the entire Ghost In The Shell canon
[x] Hellsing [both OAVs and TV versions]
[x] Sailor Moon
[x] Last Exile

And if I met a n00b to anime, I'd probably rec them to that person. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lorthimyer @ 3-22-2007 @ 8:21 PM) [snapback]5261[/snapback]</div>
Sailor Moon, is terrible!!! I can't stand it. Sorry to those who like it, but I don't like it all.[/b]
To be fair, the manga is far better than the anime. Unless you just don't like the mahou shoujo genre in general, then you won't like it any better.

I have one of the movies and one day I decided to watch it subbed instead of dubbed and I found that I liked the sub alot better. I really wish they would have shown the last season at least but oh well looks like I'll have to watch it on youtube.