What's the worst nightmare you ever had?

amanda

I dreamed that I was in a hospital and I was in a really long hallway with dim lights. The little girl from the grudge is standing at the very very far end and the lights start flashing and everytime they flash, she is getting closer with each flash, until she is near me. Then I run and open a door next to me and a girl with her hair covering her face in a wheel chair and then all of a sudden it starts moving towards me. Then I woke up and I was scared as hell.

Serph

I am The Light
wow that sounds like movie lol i havent got a a nightmare in ages the last one i say is well it was action more then horror but at one put in the i was caught by this freaky looking dude and put me in this cell with like 4 lil girls that looked like from the ring so yea i woke up when when they got close

Tengu

惣流・アスカ・ラングレー
I dreamed that I was in a hospital and I was in a really long hallway with dim lights. The little girl from the grudge is standing at the very very far end and the lights start flashing and everytime they flash, she is getting closer with each flash, until she is near me. Then I run and open a door next to me and a girl with her hair covering her face in a wheel chair and then all of a sudden it starts moving towards me. Then I woke up and I was scared as hell.
That reminds me of the game F.E.A.R :p
I don't renember any nightmares of mine, I could be quite lucky and never had one. I have woke up in the night because of noises outside but never because of a dream.

Ray

无限之剑制
Was the servant Archer in alternate fate/stay night fought against all servants then while fighting UBW saber backstabbed me and went eveil then finished me off with black excailbur

Kenzou

pink spider
I was at a family reunion and my whole family tried to kill me. I had to run away and i ended up being caught by my sister and choked to de- then i woke up.

Rebirth CO²

Guardian Angel
I have a lot of nightmares x.x

The most reoccurring one though, is really unexplainable. x.x It's like I'm in a mansion of sorts, I'd be breathing heavily for some reason, and there are some noises or something, then this weird claw grabs me (sometimes) and takes me into a room, and it's completely dark, though I can "see" this gigantic spider/snake thing taking up 3/4 of the space, sort of 3D-ish, rough looking but smooth, and it's breathing heavily, with a head with like enclosed eyes and a Egyptian face that you see in Hieroglyphs...then there are a bunch of stuff later like a spiked ball with a small face on top that can go in and out of the ball at will that looks rough and smooth. Then like later on, I'm in this really wide open and serene field of grass with a trail, but then I see some sort of devil thing, like the one from Lord of the Rings in the first movie that's sort of hellish, and it moves towards me, and for some reason, my vision zooms into daisies and flowers getting crushed. There'd be fire flaming and blazing everywhere, and there'd be some sort of thing like Edorad's release from bleach blazing behind, getting bigger and bigger. The LotR thing then just emplodes in fire and blows up. It's hard to remember it exactly though, as I haven't had this dream for a while, though it's the most occurring. x.x It's practically everything in that nightmare some sort of a weird computer game, though looks like it'd be CGI movie with extreme HD. Though I've been having this dream for years since I was like, 3, and everytime there was that spider/snake thing and the feeling of me losing my breath.

Ray

无限之剑制
I have a lot of nightmares x.x

The most reoccurring one though, is really unexplainable. x.x It's like I'm in a mansion of sorts, I'd be breathing heavily for some reason, and there are some noises or something, then this weird claw grabs me (sometimes) and takes me into a room, and it's completely dark, though I can "see" this gigantic spider/snake thing taking up 3/4 of the space, sort of 3D-ish, rough looking but smooth, and it's breathing heavily, with a head with like enclosed eyes and a Egyptian face that you see in Hieroglyphs...then there are a bunch of stuff later like a spiked ball with a small face on top that can go in and out of the ball at will that looks rough and smooth. Then like later on, I'm in this really wide open and serene field of grass with a trail, but then I see some sort of devil thing, like the one from Lord of the Rings in the first movie that's sort of hellish, and it moves towards me, and for some reason, my vision zooms into daisies and flowers getting crushed. There'd be fire flaming and blazing everywhere, and there'd be some sort of thing like Edorad's release from bleach blazing behind, getting bigger and bigger. The LotR thing then just emplodes in fire and blows up. It's hard to remember it exactly though, as I haven't had this dream for a while, though it's the most occurring. x.x It's practically everything in that nightmare some sort of a weird computer game, though looks like it'd be CGI movie with extreme HD. Though I've been having this dream for years since I was like, 3, and everytime there was that spider/snake thing and the feeling of me losing my breath.
well thats really scary there I just put the saber one since its my most recent but my worst is really explict

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
Some dude in an astronaut suit tried to kill me.(I was like 4) And the only thing to save me was like a remote(I guess that means that I watched a scary movie before bed).

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
For some reason the main time I have any nightmires seems to be on, the day before, or the day after halloween when I was younger. The only nightmare I can seem to remember though was many years ago. I was in a graveyard at night and there was fire surrounding the outside. The ground was full of various spikes and spears everywhere so I could only stand on headstones, then a hooded figure on a horse with glowing eyes was chasing after me so i was jumping from headstone to headstone, and then woke up just before he reached me. I've been spooked walking outside at night alone ever since that night