What type of endings you like in Anime?

Ray

无限之剑制
What kind of endings do you like the most happy , Sad , or someother?

Well I like happy warm endings the most since it makes the anime end peacefully

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
i hate dramatic endings, such as " it's alright, now i'm happy" when the person saying this is dying, or so. or when one dies to make others happy, or worst, to save the world, the case of X. usually i prefer anime with no ending. such as angel sanctuary, or sukishio, kenshin (i hated the OVA's), and so on. but un unexpected ending is also nice.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
i know what you're saying, tyron256, i really cursed when it ended just like that, but i got to read the manga, so it's fine with me. :)

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
can someone PM me the ending of inuyasha. I don't have the time to watch all of the episodes!!

as far as endings, i like good, but unexpected endings. i hate it when you can see it coming a mile away.

i want an ending that explains everything. The thing i ahte the most are OPENED ENDINGS.

When everyone dies in the ending, thats disappointing, waste of my time if the characters are just killed off and THE END.

i like happy endings.

Morcombe

King of Kings
can someone PM me the ending of inuyasha. I don't have the time to watch all of the episodes!!

as far as endings, i like good, but unexpected endings. i hate it when you can see it coming a mile away.

Inuyasha has no ending, teh anime just leaves a sthey continue on teh journey anjd the manga is still going.

as for what ending i like, happy ending for me, i hate sad or dramatic endings.

drama is ok a slong as teh good guy winsin the end and everyone is ok.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon

the series have no ending, as for the manga, the writer said she wanted to kill all the characters, sesshoumaru the last.
oh well, we'll see

seirei

kumo no you ni
I also like happy endigs (well, not quite the 'they lived happily ever after 'ones). They just have to suit the rest of the anime.
Unexpected endings are also thrilling! I love the feeling they gave you:)eek:)

But I'd rather see open endings than ones in which many characters have to die:( You just get kinda' attached to them and it's sad...

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
your joking she can't possibly kill all teh caharcters that would totally ruin teh entire series.
i know, but when someone said that "as long as we have sesshoumaru we have the manga" , that's when she answered, "that's why i'll kill him last".
oh well...

i don't like happy endings, too boring.
i like dramatic endings, the ones that make my cry out loud, such as ayashi no ceres, ai no kusabi, fuyu no semi.
i like the ones who let me imagine what i want

I prefer my anime endings to be coherent with the rest of the story and setup. I can live with any sort of sad or happy endings as long as they don't completely go against the flow of previous episodes or feel forced in some way.

I'd like to say that I like happy endings. But realistically speaking they just wouldn't fit well in a lot of the anime I've watched.