What is this I don't even

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
What is an anime website with no anime discussions? How can you have your anime if you don't discuss your anime? (Pink Floyd reference)

Can it be a rant or just a straight up fanboy fest? Sorry for all the questions,I just like to be told what I am aiming for by my surperiors.....

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Whatever is on your mind man. If it spurs activity I'm down for it. Although if it's going to be a rant or a fanboy fest, try to include some reasons why it sucks or it's awesome?

Should I literally start posting up different anime discussion topics in the anime section?We need to start filling that section up with the current Fall shows, Classics, etc.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Please do if you don't mind. Trying to decrease the concentration of spam vs the concentration of conversation with substance.

To prevent what just happened, do you just want to do all the anime topics then?Your topic post was more high-quality, cut-and-paste than mine anyway.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
You're watching more airing anime than me so you'll have a lot more to say. How about you cover the airing anime and I do as many completed anime as I can?