What is the most strangest anime/manga you ever scene?

Hmm... Well, once I downloaded an Anime called FLCL, it was weird at least. After I saw the guys pimple turn into a robot or something, my "weird meter" filled up and I promptly deleted it...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (supertyman @ April 8, 2007, 6:55 PM) [snapback]5723[/snapback]</div>
I've seen al ot strange anime/manga out there. But the most strangest anime I have scene so fare is Fooly Cooly and Cromartie High School. Just watching that show and thinking of the show make me not unconfrontable but something else. Now manga is a different story there too many out there. But I'm just going name one of them. Pretty Face now that is a strange manga. The story line and plot is just strange. Now enough about me saying strange but I will say it one more time. What is the most strangest anime/manga you ever scene?[/b]
bleach

Evangelian.

The ending and anime itself wasn't strage, but it was how people ate that shit up and dub it "the greatest masterpiece of all time".

and then when you disagree, they ALWAYS say "Well, that's because you didn't understand it".

I mean I really think that Eva brainwashes people. and THAT'S pretty fuckin creepy.