What is the most strangest anime/manga you ever scene?

I've seen al ot strange anime/manga out there. But the most strangest anime I have scene so fare is Fooly Cooly and Cromartie High School. Just watching that show and thinking of the show make me not unconfrontable but something else. Now manga is a different story there too many out there. But I'm just going name one of them. Pretty Face now that is a strange manga. The story line and plot is just strange. Now enough about me saying strange but I will say it one more time. What is the most strangest anime/manga you ever scene?

Attachments

Archangel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ April 8, 2007, 8:13 PM) [snapback]5724[/snapback]</div>
-.- I so hate bad spelling.[/b]
Yeah I know ...........Believe me I know .
As for strangest anime it would have to be Neon Genesis Evangelion without a DOUBT i mean those last episode were like .....Man i dont even know wat they were like, all i know is that all i could say is WTF is happening !!!!!! That was just some crazy shit and any person who has seen this anime knows were Im coming at. Also FLCL wasnt strange it was easy as hell to get yeah there was alot of hidden meanings and stuff but it was cool . Well maybe I get it cuz Im Weird ....... NAAAAA!!!! that cant be it .

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tumai @ April 9, 2007, 4:11 PM) [snapback]5728[/snapback]</div>
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo that says it all.[/b]
Word. Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo is strange, bad and annoyingly stupid. I actually liked FLCL, but Bobobo just plain sucks ass.

Headache

Karin's Slave
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ April 13, 2007, 2:47 PM) [snapback]5892[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tumai @ April 9, 2007, 4:11 PM) [snapback]5728[/snapback]
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo that says it all.[/b]
Word. Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo is strange, bad and annoyingly stupid. I actually liked FLCL, but Bobobo just plain sucks ass.
[/b][/quote]
Exactly what he said.

Bobobo is a waste of money.
FLCL actually has a plot.

Paranoia agent is pretty wierd. Bobo.... (I don't even know how many bo's there are) is just stupid, I think.

FLCL is wierd too, but i like the art ^^

Alright you guys I'm gonna say that the weirdest anime was Paprika. It was good but when you're watching it your just thinking, "What?".

i would say the weirdest anime i have seen is excel saga and dears
and the weirdest manga iv read would be jisatsu circle(suicide circle)o_0

Yeah FLCL totally left me scratching my head wondering why in gods name i was wasting my time watching it...... I didn't even get past the first episode because it was soo bad!! I haven't had any that were even remotely close to that though.

I think the wierdest or should I say strangest anime is ...............[can I get a drumroll please].............................. Bo-bo-bo-bo-bo-bo-bo I mean there fighting someone and the next thing it turns into a game or some shit like that.

But I would probably get all the episodes to help to calm me down when Im stressed out.