What hand do you write with?

Archangel

I write with my right hand but to be honest both of my hands are about the same . Like in baseball i can hit righ thanded and left handed , also when i box im a south paw .So both of my hand are about equal.

Nori

Man your spelling is horrible. It's write not wright.

I'm right-handed.

Edit: Fixed the title so the site administration don't look like retards, from the first page.
What hand do you wright with?...just wow.

Swiss

function Swiss()
What!?, I'm the only Left-handed person here. Well I will also soon be able to wright with my right hand.

Archangel

to anwser Lorthimyer question i dont think its nesisary to become ambidextrous ,but it does help. If your into sports and you are ambidextrous then you are already ahead of the game,but its not really anything great for everday life unless you have a job that would make it alot eaier being ambidextrous.

im right handed... or im pretty sure i am.... BUT either which hand i write with my writing is so illegible it doesnt matter which hand i use =/

I'm right handed.

And by the way, not many people are truly ambidextrous. You can be skilled with both hands, but it not equally.

My left is obviously weaker, the other day I'd burnt my right hand and was trying to keep it away from running water because it made things worse, and had to use my left hand. I discovered it was pretty much useless when I tried brushing my teeth...Made more of a mess than usual.

I'm somewhat like sanji. I write with my right, but I'm left handed in hockey. I'm also goofy-footed for snowboarding (dunno if this actually has anything to do with left/right handed tho haha). When I golf I play with my right, but my left feels just as comfortable. Overall, I'd have to say I'm right-handed since I rely on my left for only some sports.