We're Back

Nori

Oh, my goodness that was a horrible ordeal. :mad: I'm so freakin' angry about us being down for so long. I apologize to all my members and the others that visit this site daily. Either way, we are finally back online. In this post, I'll give you some information of why the site was down for so long.

The server that my site is on, was flooded badly by someone. The data center was forced to null-rout the server, which basically aloud a few people to get through, but most would basically get a server unavailable message, like it was down. The site that was being attacked has been removed from the server, so we shouldn't have to worry about that happening again.

I am now the owner of this server. This issue should have been resolved two weeks ago, but because of a ridiculous sales person at the data center, barely responding to emails of the server take over, it took way longer. I could've of course moved to another server, but at the same time that wasn't an option. This server has been through at least 2 upgrades as in hard drive space and bandwidth, but the price hasn't increased. The price for what we are actually getting should be 3x the amount we are paying. Also, I needed this server back because 75% of the media is on this server.

Once again, we apologize for the downtime, but it was basically out of my control.