Was up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiss

function Swiss()
lol, lol,lol really mu... come to think of it isn't he the only admin other from u? I've never seen another admin or moderators

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ April 29, 2007, 11:35 PM) [snapback]6615[/snapback]</div>
lol, lol,lol really mu... come to think of it isn't he the only admin other from u? I've never seen another admin or moderators[/b]
He's the other admin, well right now I'm the only admin, because he's banned. File and Princess of Leo are super moderators, and they're pretty active.

-->> List of moderators

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ April 29, 2007, 11:40 PM) [snapback]6617[/snapback]</div>
oh I don't think I've ever seen File though and why did u ban Sanji?[/b]
Because it's fun lol.

Archangel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ April 29, 2007, 11:40 PM) [snapback]6618[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ April 29, 2007, 11:40 PM) [snapback]6617[/snapback]
oh I don't think I've ever seen File though and why did u ban Sanji?[/b]
Because it's fun lol.
[/b][/quote]NO ITS NOT!!!! *I still take the tissue and shuve it down Nori throat* MUAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Im getting banned again >.< so um its been cool yal O_O

Swiss

function Swiss()
*This is Swisses girlfriend I think u killed him or he fainted laughing, but don't worry I won't press charges unless he actually dies*

EDIT: Why do u want to ban my boyfriend?

Swiss

function Swiss()
I'm back she's gone, she could join the forum but she doesn't have a pc for herself at her home. So it doesn't make sense for her to join as she couldn't stay active.

Swiss

function Swiss()
What, no it wouldn't I don't want her keeping tabs on what I do or say on this forum. Besides her favorite pass time is kissing me until my lips hurt. If she started hanging out on this forum it would distract her too much.

Archangel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ April 30, 2007, 12:40 AM) [snapback]6636[/snapback]</div>
What, no it wouldn't I don't want her keeping tabs on what I do or say on this forum. Besides her favorite pass time is kissing me until my lips hurt. If she started hanging out on this forum it would distract her too much.[/b]
lmao aint that the truth, well i hope it works out well for yal two ^^<----I really got to stop doing that

Status
Not open for further replies.