Void Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai) vs Captain America

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
this is loco...capt america wont even have a fighting chance :><:

talk about wolfnagi spamming for gils and post counts

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
I am not spamming Gil or post count (i don't even play Triple Triad)

I just wonder, since someone debates with me that Cap can beat Void Shiki (of course he doesn't know who she is),

I told him that Shiki could just kill him by stabbing him at his point of existence.

He replied with Cap's almighty shield and I replied MEoDP.

Well, argument ensures.......

Again, MEoDP can slice Cap's shield, no matter how powerful it is (heck, now that I think, Void Shiki can even kill Wolverine with ease xD )

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Wolfnagi']I am not spamming Gil or post count (i don't even play Triple Triad)

I just wonder, since someone debates with me that Cap can beat Void Shiki (of course he doesn't know who she is),

I told him that Shiki could just kill him by stabbing him at his point of existence.

He replied with Cap's almighty shield and I replied MEoDP.

Well, argument ensures.......

Again, MEoDP can slice Cap's shield, no matter how powerful it is (heck, now that I think, Void Shiki can even kill Wolverine with ease xD )[/QUOTE]

ok the shield slicing thing is stupid. nothing can slice the shield. :goaway:

unless shiki has a dagger stronger than adamantium he cant actually do that

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Yeah... I mean of course Void would win... She would be the biggest failure ever if she lost to Captain American when she has the ability to stab something and automatically destroy it.

I could see some people arguing that Captain's shield is indestructible, but thats not how the point of existence works, right? Again, not too sure about it, does it find weakness or what?

Either way, Captain's shield will just let him beat her up some more, but I can see her still reaching Captain America at one point and touching his line or w/e they are called.

@ Aker - You don't get it at all, Her eyes allow her to see something (Looking for clarification on this) and she can stab it with anything and it will break. Its basically a hack on life.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Basically, from what I understand from the wiki, it allows the user to see these lines that they can touch and destroy things. Its not the item that touches it that counts, these lines are like weak points in the person/object. They are permanent damage and are pretty much instant kills.

Though it doesn't matter for the end result, I do want clarification on what exactly the lines mean, are they death points, weaknesses in the object/person, etc...? Cause if they are weaknesses, then I can understand how some would say that Captain's shield would protect from it, since his shield has no weakness. However, if it is something else, then she should be able to destroy his shield. Either way, she would be able to get to him eventually and touch one of the lines on his body, thus killing him.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Suffice to say,

[quote name='TYPE-MOON Wikia']

The eyes are not really different set of eyes but are a circuit (possibly similar to a Magic Circuit) that opens up in the users brain and normal eyes,[1] allowing them to "perceive death" in the form of lines and dots. The user in question is the only one who can touch or use these lines and dots (i.e. no one can interact with the lines/dots even if the user of the eyes were to point out their location on something).

These lines can then be traced with a sharp object such as a knife or a sword. Cutting the line “breaks” the object along that line and damage inflicted this way can not be healed or repaired in any way. Healing is possible if cutting the line doesn't completely separate a part of the object from the object itself.[2] Also of note is how Arcueid was cut into a multitude of individual pieces as a result of having her lines traced but was able to survive anyway despite not being able to regenerate. She was able to accomplish this by completely reinventing the conceptual structure of her body, abandoning the conceptual structure that had been traced.

Dots can be pierced by sharp objects. Piercing a dot effectively “erases” that object from existence, in a sense that the object loses even its inherent properties such as momentum,[3] toxicity,[4] and generally any effect it may impose on it's surrounding.[4][5][6][7] Living things whose dot was pierced get “stopped” and, as a consequence, die. While this death may not be instant,[8] it is absolutely permanent, and can't be reversed or bypassed, even by reincarnation.

Note that Tohno Shiki shows signs of mental/physical strain when using this ability extensively, manifested as headaches and even temporary loss of sight.[9] Arcueid noted that this is due him having to “connect” to the perspective of an object he wishes to see the death of and that perceiving things in a way not meant for humans is putting a strain on his brain.[10]

It is possible that Mystic Eyes of Death Perception are categorized as Blue under the Noble Colors system. Tohno Shiki's eyes glow with blue[11], but this may be due to the color of Shiki's Jougan. It is also the dominant color of Ryougi Shiki's irises (see image) when her eyes are activated.[/QUOTE]

Suffice to say, no matter how powerful the thing is, with MEoDP, you can cut Cap's shield just by using A FREAKING BREAD KNIFE~!!!! (yeah, I don't know what it is called...)

With Cap's shield broken (and potentially, him going into BSOD since his shield has never been broken before), Shiki goes ahead into cutting him into 17 pieces and stabbing him in his point of existence aka dots.

Nuff said.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Alright, so its not considered a weakness, but rather death, so it works that she should be able to break his shield.

Also, please avoid double posting in the future~

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Yeah, pretty much.

Also, forgotten to edit...

Just realize the new edit button xD

Suigintou, Suiseiseki (~desu xD), Haruhi (looks like her), Kohaku (I already know when see it at first) and Miku xD

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
You know, it's not exactly that one-sided. I could see Cap having a chance against Void Shiki. Afterall, in Marvel Universe his known as the most skilled and experienced hero and he works on steroids, a.k.a. super soldier formula. But yeah, avoiding being touched by Shiki's weapon will already require all his attention, so the odds are low for dear old Cap. I swear, kids these days have no respect for war veterans >.>

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Yeah, as I said I could see Captain America beating her up a bit, but its just too unlikely for him to have a flawless battle that she doesn't even touch him once.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Cap's does have a chance.

But then again, VOID SHIKI CAN BEND REALITY, LIKE HARUHI!!!!

Take that into consideration and you have one ultimate killer machine vs one Epic War Veteran.

Fighting against Void Shiki is totally one-sided,

If its Tohno Shiki, he might have a chance......

@Viva: As said above,

He might tries to punch her but she just have to cut off his arm.

No Steroids can protect him from MEoDP

Wolf, the known exaggerator. I just wish I cared more to look into that series to prove him wrong...but I don't.

Captain America loses, simple as that. However him freaking out over losing his shield? Captain America rode a nuclear missile that was headed for the US, Captain America stared down and challenged the Hulk, on multiple occasions. Cap wouldn't freak out about something like that.

However, take away the Reality Warping, and it would be much more in Cap's favor, as Shiki wouldn't have the speed to nail Cap, nor the technique to get any stabs in.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
But then again, he have to hit her in order to win.

She just slice off Cap's arm/legs/parts of body if he does.

Plus, she can warp in reality xD