~*~ Victory Road ~*~

@tomomi - haha okk ;b *huggles *xD there one more ;b you are awesome ;b you were my starter xDD@tempest - you speak as if your pokemon can touch me XP@grimm - welcome, welcome!

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I'm going to burn nicky, not you Tomo-chan.
Foolish nicky, you're a lowly human with no special powers. You're mince meat in front of me, a pokemon that trains pokemon. Your small balls mean nothing, I'll melt them as soon as you throw them. Giggity.And that second Charizard is befitting of myself.If I was a regular pokemon trainer... this would be an accurate representation of my team!

dammit I can't see dem pics >.<I'll be normal trainer and umm...I want uhh....Gardevoir which I'll call grace :3and Umm.......I'll get back to you on the other two lol

@Master: *hugs again* Wow, your starter? Didn't know that. xD@Tempest: Of course you'll have to burn me, I'm one of Master Nicky's Pokemon! ;P@Grimm: Oh Grace, how I love her. xD

@tempest - don't underestimate me quagmire XP I must be tough if I'm gonna survive all you pokemon/trainer for when I become the champion XD@tomomi - yea you was ;b I captured you first XD

@Master: Oh, right, now I remember. xPAnd yay, go for it Master Nicky! xDOh, I see you put it in your siggy. Nice! ^.^@Grimm: Hahaha. xDNow I have to leave you Master. Heading to bed now. *huggles*See you tomorrow everyone! *goes into Pokeball*

@tomomi - I will haha xD and yea ;b I took advantage you wasn't feeling good xD buahahaha and yesh I did xD took a while cause I was looking for my gif xdd*huggles back* good night tomomi ^^ *calls you back into the masterball then I clip you on my belt and hides it underneath my shirt*

such big words for such a lousy trainer;you would have been better off as my pokémon, edge.-sticks tongue out--waves at frank-haha, tell me about it.​

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Lunar' date=' post: 31176"']
such big words for such a lousy trainer;you would have been better off as my pokémon, edge.-sticks tongue out--waves at frank-haha, tell me about it.​
[/quote]You're just angry that I'm a free bird. You can't keep me trapped. D<

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
And that's the only master ball you ever had. Fool. *Uses Fire Blast and melts the master ball*Be thankful that I only burned your balls, you get to walk away with your life.

I'm a gym Leader, lol
Damn, Latios get the fuck out of your pokeball.*Latios got scared and escaped*
Then, Rayquaza I choose you!!!Use Fire Blast!!It's not super effective ......FUUUUUUUU~~