Veil of Shadows

Kristi88

Balance in all things
[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] no i haven;t
[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION] anything under the veil is invisible lol soooo to the eye, nothing

Kristi88

Balance in all things
[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] nope
[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION] you can't grope it because it's invisible and your hands will be invisible to your own eyes as well...

Kristi88

Balance in all things
[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION] you can't even see where you are going that you might exit the veil before you feel anything lol

Imagining that you had a dog that you loved very much and that I have a newborn baby (I don't) and you had to chose between the life of your dog and the life of my newborn.

Which would you save?

Kristi88

Balance in all things
[MENTION=3035]Btmangan[/MENTION] the human baby...because i never had a dog before...so i can't quite sympathize
[MENTION=2049]Franken Stein[/MENTION] yes butter is in butterscotch
[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION] no, you can't

noex1337

Emmie was here
...........................................................................................................................
Damn.
:waah:

noex1337

Emmie was here
..............................................................................................................................................................
[MENTION=2014]Kristi88[/MENTION]: You realize the 2 most active posters in this thread are pervs, right(excluding yourself, of course)?

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
[MENTION=2014]Kristi88[/MENTION] => okok... my apologies, sometimes i don't understand all the english words meaning... :raincorner: