Uzais Magical Skills.

Welcome to Uzais portfolio ^^
I just started doing GFX recently
so It will be posted by my first sig (top) to my latest (bottom).
and Im posting them as a set if they have a avy.
Hope you enjoy ^^
Works:

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
I really like the first one. use of clipping masks, right? I like the colors of it also, matches with everything, really well done.

[quote name='":sachiko:' date=' post: 43734"']woaah i didnt know the 4th one >u> its soooo cute great job uzai-chan owo[/quote]Thankies
[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 43771"']I really like the first one. use of clipping masks, right? I like the colors of it also, matches with everything, really well done.[/quote]Im in love with clip masking, Ever since I used it on the first sig I got addicted to it ^^and thank yous
[quote name='"Pickled Onion' date=' post: 43781"']Nice works! I like the first one the most. The clouds as bg is a nice touch.[/quote]It was a stock photo I just manipulated the clouds to make it look better lolFunny how the first sig I ever made is 2 peoples favorites xD

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Yah, it does create a nice flow to the sig. Now that I think about it, I haven't used the clipping mask much. I'm gonna play around with that today, see if I can make a sig out of it. I mostly just use blur, sharpen, and smudge techniques. I'm gonna try to do one somewhat like the first one.