Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

godofwar7

Then Berserker doesn't exist and we have no battle.

And still the thundercalp will kill her. That move can destroy planets, if i'm right.

sircuss

Troll On Vacation
[quote name='Wolfnagi' timestamp='1307375930' post='148031']

Which only kill one of his life,

Which he proceed to revive instantly and eliminate Hulk in the worst possible manner because Illya can just do it with Command Spell xD (If I remember correctly, Command Spell is a reality-warping skill for master to their servants, right?)

Worst, he gotten killd by Moe-force Wolf.

Hulk Bad End xD

[/quote]

If it's Herc vs Hulk;

Hulk thrown him to the moon...

If Herc+Illya vs Hulk;

Hulk T-Clap, both dead...

[quote name='Rah-' timestamp='1307377943' post='148049']

Wolf you don't seem to understand that thunderclap is a massive aoe attack that would kill Illya just for being the general vicinity and once Illya dies, Berserker will return the to the throne of kings.

Disclaimer:I have no knowledge on what thunderclap is, but I stated what I thought it sounded liked.

[/quote]

Yes, Thunderclap is an omnidirectional large AoE attack in the form of shockwave created from character with super strength violently clapping their hands together, the damage vary between each character performance and based from their strength...

Hulk T-Clap damage feats showed in comic ranged from a hurricane gust, to nuclear level+, based from his anger...

[quote name='Wolfnagi' timestamp='1307379198' post='148055']

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE ILLYA~!!!!!

What if we replace normal Illya with Mahou Shoujo Illya + Command Spell and knowledge of Holy Grail War, then?

[/quote]

Still Hulk win...

[quote name='Rah-' timestamp='1307379290' post='148057']

Then Berserker doesn't exist and we have no battle.

And still the thundercalp will kill her. That move can destroy planets, if i'm right.

[/quote]

Hulk never shown T-Clap that create a damage that big...

But, based on his strength and anger level, it's more than possible (since a single punch from one of his weakest incarnation could destroy meteor twice the size of earth...)

[quote name='Wolfnagi' timestamp='1307379831' post='148066']

Noes~!!!!!!

Well then,

Loli-force Wolf suddenly arrive and kill off Hulk~!!!

Ah, that's better xD

[/quote]

Hulk gets my version of Demonbane then =))

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Rah-' timestamp='1307428423' post='148416']

loli force wolf is the weakest thing in the universe

he would be toppled by an ant.

[/quote]

Heh, you underestimating it, Rah xD

[quote name='sircuss' timestamp='1307463592' post='148637']

Hulk gets my version of Demonbane then =))

[/quote]

Loli-force Wolf > All fictional character, no argument.

sircuss

Troll On Vacation
[quote name='Wolfnagi' timestamp='1307476798' post='148748']

Loli-force Wolf > All fictional character, no argument.

[/quote]

Objection!!!

My version of Demobane could bring a Demonbane that disable whatever-force Wolf (which in turn also bring infinite Demonbane that had the same power)

Each Demonbane in turn also bring infinite copy of itself that had the same power.

Which in turn, each Demonbane also bring infinite copy of itself that had the same power.

Which in turn, each Demonbane also bring infinite copy of itself that had the same power.

Repeat for infinity (*brain explodes*)

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='sircuss' timestamp='1307514381' post='148945']

Objection!!!

My version of Demobane could bring a Demonbane that disable whatever-force Wolf (which in turn also bring infinite Demonbane that had the same power)

Each Demonbane in turn also bring infinite copy of itself that had the same power.

Repeat for infinity (*brain explodes*)

[/quote]

OBJECTION~!!!!

MOE-FORCE WOLF IS SUPPORTED BY REAL-LIFE IDEAL AND RL > FICTION

I am much more powerful than your Demonbane~!!!!!

sircuss

Troll On Vacation
[quote name='Wolfnagi' timestamp='1307558558' post='149217']

OBJECTION~!!!!

MOE-FORCE WOLF IS SUPPORTED BY REAL-LIFE IDEAL AND RL > FICTION

I am much more powerful than your Demonbane~!!!!!

[/quote]

Ohh~ you wouldn't know :3

I myself created my version of Demonbane, it's not fiction ^_____^

Side note, you managed to be quite a troll Wolf >.>

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='sircuss' timestamp='1307601736' post='149413']

Ohh~ you wouldn't know :3

I myself created my version of Demonbane, it's not fiction ^_____^

Side note, you managed to be quite a troll Wolf >.>

[/quote]

This thread is nothing more than spam......

Maybe I should close this tournament for now and re-create a new one?

AND MOE-FORCE WOLF HAVE MORE POWER BECAUSE IT IS ALSO RL~!!!!

And I can destroy your demonbane easily since I am a living creature -.-"

Status
Not open for further replies.