Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny Remake Nyah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Avan Onee-chan']And back to the topic that Kami Tenchi isn't in this battle o.o suck to be him no? and C'thulu doesnt have to beat him, since shooting at imaginary friends sucks... I learned that lesson from Fight Club.

Match 3 Coming soon, doing the RNG thingy on the site... just gotta learn to use it tho[/QUOTE]

Yup, that's why it sucks >.<

Anyway, Colonel Kentucky GMV

Well, this is rape....

I DEMAND TENCHI MUYO!!!!!

noex1337

Emmie was here
[quote name='Graham Aker']This is obvious.

Coloner kenctucky wins this.(Albireo)[/QUOTE]

It's Colonel Sanders. GET IT RIGHT! RAWWRRRR!

godofwar7

[quote name='Avan Onee-chan']Meh I took the one I found on they're wiki pages /rawr[/QUOTE]

use MAL pics only. i demand it.

I would like a discussion about how perverted colonel sanders is before casting my vote, not that it would make any sort of difference.

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Anyway, back to Kami Tenchi vs Cthullu,

First of all, it is a mistype on my part

Kami Tenchi is omni-presence

He is a higher god than Chtullu.

There IS NO WAY CTHULLU CAN BEAT SOMEONE THAT CAN CREATE AND ERASE IT!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I do enjoy the smell of fail in the morning.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Kagemusha']I do enjoy the smell of fail in the morning.

[/QUOTE]

And I love the smell of a bigger failure xD

[quote name='SiRCusS']

Name: Masaki Tenchi

Anime: Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki

Job: Bored Omnipotent God

Why:

In every possible way you've could imagine, he is omnipotent afterall.[/QUOTE]

Also, he can destroy the entire universe faster than a blink of an eye so yeah xD

[quote name='Wolfnagi']And I love the smell of a bigger failure xD

Also, he can destroy the entire universe faster than a blink of an eye so yeah xD[/QUOTE]

LOL

But the key is most universes. The Marvel Omiverse is not one of em. TOAA, the beginning and the end. No matter who Tenchi wins against he can't beat TOAA.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Roronoa Zoro']LOL

But the key is most universes. The Marvel Omiverse is not one of em. TOAA, the beginning and the end. No matter who Tenchi wins against he can't beat TOAA.[/QUOTE]

Not TOAA can beat him.

Remember, Omnipotence vs Omnipotence = Draw

[quote name='Amulet Shade']There are no real omnipotents in fiction to me. After all, they are called omnipotent without ever showing it, so it's hard for me to believe :/[/QUOTE]

but it has been stated and proven through power scaling, so i trust the title of omnipotent bestowed upon them

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Amulet Shade']There are no real omnipotents in fiction to me. After all, they are called omnipotent without ever showing it, so it's hard for me to believe :/[/QUOTE]

That's why it is Omni-potence -.-"

They are omni-present!!!!

Well, there always be Tenchi Masaki.............

Status
Not open for further replies.