Uhm, yoh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Hello! I decided to post a thread here to Introduce myself, My name's Helgi (Scandinavian name, mostly Norwegian, I think.), I don't like my name so just call me Myrkur(Icelandic for Darkness ^^''). My main objective in life is to become an manga artist, my secondary one is to become a guitar player in a metal band, mostly deathmetal. I've been seriously watching anime since last summer,(man what a great summer... I didn't go out at all..) but I've also watched some anime in my childhood, such as Yu-gi-oh, Pokemon (xD) and Transformers. I want to keep this short, so Yoroshiku :)
Otaku powah! and all that crap :rolleyes:

tyron256

turnabout moderation
cool, Welcome to Zoku Haven! have you done any manga yourself, im sure we would all like to see some of your work.

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
cool, Welcome to Zoku Haven! have you done any manga yourself, im sure we would all like to see some of your work.
Thx... Yes, I'm working on one manga, well... when I'm free, I will let you know when/if it's finished, I would love to hear some comments on it someday :D

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Welcome ^^Are you good at art?
If I really put my best efforts in drawing I can draw most things, but I hardly ever do that, cause the room I'm in is rather dark, all the walls are black, and it's really hard to concentrate in here xD but yeah, I'm pretty good, though I say it myself. :eek:

seirei

kumo no you ni
Welcome Myrkur!

just don't give up on your dream of being a manga artist or a guitar player!
(oh, and I think you're not the only one who decomposes on his chair, watching anime;))

Have fun on the forum!

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Welcome Myrkur!

just don't give up on your dream of being a manga artist or a guitar player!
(oh, and I think you're not the only one who decomposes on his chair, watching anime;))

Have fun on the forum!
Thank you, I wont give up on those dreams ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.