Tower of God Discussion

Jimzy

And here goes another thread, ToG. :D

I hope some of you reads this too. :D

What do you think, will A-Team make it or not versus the Ranker?

He lost the battle to the Light bearer whose name I forgot (I really am bad with names), but the test is far from over~~~~~

Though that was definitely an "all according to plan" moment right there~

Can't wait to see Baam's B team go out to play too...

Jimzy

Koon?

I dun think he would be defeated that easily. Seeing the last image, I guess that clumsy Ranker would appear surprisingly in front of Anak Jahad. Which would make both Koon and Jahad shocked. O.O'

Can't wait for that part. ._.

Team B... :D

Anak's companion, I would like to see him fighting again. :D

I gotta remember his name... Sounds like the cheese brand I like, so it shouldn't be hard to remember it now.

"YOU CHEAPSKATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I really liked that reaction~ But yeah. Definitely with the ranker's abilities, he would be able to easily catch up somehow unless there be a miracle.

That scout with the brown tracksuit? Or was it someone else? Cause he is pretty up there, but perhaps not so much in fighting skill as with many of that class type.

Jimzy

Haha.. I like that reaction too. =^.^=

Yeah. I guess so...

Well, he is good using his sword and managed to fight ( a draw match ) against Jahad's Fake Princess, oh, well, Grand Princess, Anak Jahad. ^^

And that sporty-looking idiot guy seems to be a stupid armadillo to me. ._.

Funny and annoying at the same time. :D

Oh. You're talking about that black haired ronin looking guy who doesn't really like Koon. Was his name Haru or something, I dunno... He is damn good with the sword.

Baam doesn't seem to doubt that the girl he's looking for is that one with the robe-thing Michelle Light even though she doesn't want him to find out for some reason. So there's currently 3 Jahad princesses in the game. Right now one of them - Anak Jahad is in the test. Let's hope to see more action among the other 2 very soon.

The brown-trakkie isn't too bad. He's more of a brains than brawn afterall. Though it's funny when he argues with that chick.

Jimzy

You got it right. ;)

He seems to be powerful. I like him second to Baam.

Wait, Michelle Light is a Jahad Princess? Was it revealed? ._.

Well, I wanna see the Princess who gave the Black March to Baam. She's the most powerful Princess I guess.

Haha.. Ajumma? Is that it? xD

Seriously, I want them to fight with each other.

[quote name='Johnzy']Wait, Michelle Light is a Jahad Princess? Was it revealed? ._.

Well, I wanna see the Princess who gave the Black March to Baam. She's the most powerful Princess I guess.

Haha.. Ajumma? Is that it? xD

Seriously, I want them to fight with each other.
[/QUOTE]

Couple of chapters ago. I think a chapter after the fight between Anak and that brunette with the orange dress and heels (Anak's aunt). Michelle and her were in the girls toilets talking.

The first princess we saw would indeed be fun to see, though I want to see her white-haired companion a little more.

Ajumma and Ajussi~~~ Can't wait to see more of that~ Great comedic relief. And that crocodile who keeps calling Koon and Baam turtles~ So cute sometimes~

Jimzy

O.O

Whoo~

Now I'm having a double mind to think who's stronger between the first ever Princess we saw, or this Michelle Light. o_O

Ah. The Scout? Yes. I wanna see more of him too.

Turtles. xD

Can't get over with that the first time I read it. xD

Ajumma + Ajussi Love Quarreling. :D

Wouldn't the first princess we saw win though? Or is Michelle just hiding her abilities too.... Not like we've seen her 13 month weapon... Or the orange-one's either.

So far we have Black March and Green April.... There's still another 11 weapons and 10 princesses to be revealed~

Best bet? Ajumma and Ajussi actually fall in love. Hilariously no doubt. They already got the "arguing like a married couple" part down~

"COME BACK HERE YOU STUPID TURTLES!!!!!!!!" man that's a classic. And his face when he tried to throw the spear at the target and failed~

Jimzy

I dunno. As of now, I'm neutral since Michelle's powers aren't revealed yet. And so that first princess. I only saw her giving the Black March, with No Doubt. It's as if she has a more powerful weapon?

11 weapons + 10 Princesses. I wonder if one of them got pregnant too and her child is Michelle? Hmm...

Ah. It's cleared that Michelle is a Princess. xD

And THEY WILL BE MARRIED! With Shinsoo as their vow's place. xD

Hahaha... That face is crocky. xD

None of the princess' full powers have been revealed, so it's still fair game. A better weapon than the Black march? Sorta hard to believe no? But who knows. There just might be one~

It is possible that Michelle is in the same situation as Anak, but I highly doubt that since the orange-girl knows her identity fully as if they've known for years. Anak being an eloped princess' child, her identity was pretty much unknown considering the orange-girl only knew the mother.

Can't wait to see that happen.

< 0 www 0 > <---- I hearby declare this face Crocky's~

Jimzy

Maybe. Uh... >.< Now that I think about it again, has the Green April a girl inside it too? xD I mean, in Black March, a girl seemed to had a type on Baam that's why she helped him step up in the tower. But in Green April, I haven't seen the girl inside it yet. xD

And, 11 more weapons?

If I'm thinking it right, there's just 12?

January

February

March = Black

April = Green

May

June

July

August

September

October

November and

December Right>?

>xD

Other Colors might be : Red, Blue, Yellow, White, Violet, Orange, Pink, Purple etc. etc... xD

I'm right with my theory I guess. xD

And it seems like, Michelle Light is carrying the White Sword which can either be of the twelve months.

While Black March of the first princess is revealed.

White and Black are the most powerful?

And since you are telling that that gold-sandals-wearing princess an orange girl, maybe her sword's color is Orange?

<0www0>

^cuter type. xD

You went into the Spoilers (o_o)

Seen the latest chapter out? (>_<) Hurry and read it - I wanna chat about it and possible theories~~~~~

< 0 www 0 >

Jimzy

Done~

That lazy guy? Always taking a nap and funny yet cool?

I guess he really wants to see Baam fighting.

Knowing that he helped the Ranker climb up, SHEEZ!

It's getting more and more INTERESTING~

What do you think the B-Team would do? Catch the Ranker or Fight him?