Tidbits

Hello, you have a really nice gallery! I love all of your works, could I pleaseee wear the icons please? I promise that I'll credit! And could I see the orginal image of it? Thanks sooo much beforehand.:)

[quote name='Lovely.']Hello, you have a really nice gallery! I love all of your works, could I pleaseee wear the icons please? I promise that I'll credit! And could I see the orginal image of it? Thanks sooo much beforehand.:)[/QUOTE]

sure you can wear them, i lost the original image though sorry D:

EDIT: i found it! http://weheartit.com/entry/6612453

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='HoshiCherry']
[/QUOTE]

Oh my, some of your works are quite gorgeous, but I couldn't not notice the choice of your resources. Now that's some nice taste. Now I only need to find someone who would make a set out of that.

[quote name='Lovely.']Thanks ima going to change now:) And thanks for finding it! Sorry if I caused any trouble. ><[/QUOTE]

no prob it was still in my favs lol

[quote name='Emeralda']Oh my, some of your works are quite gorgeous, but I couldn't not notice the choice of your resources. Now that's some nice taste. Now I only need to find someone who would make a set out of that.[/QUOTE]

just the picture? i could try if you just sent the request in a pm, that or you could just ask MW XD

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Nah, I tried doing something out of it myself, but begun to understand your earlier problem with it. The teeth! The teeth! The horror! If you were to ever find similar style images in the future, do PM me, ok?~

PS. They may have eyes and lips... just in case.

Maria.

→Donut Vampire
Short comment.

You're vectors are nice. I can't comment on this much because I do not do vectors(they're very rigorous). But one thing I'm wondering is, you got a good sense of color in terms of vectors but I don't see it in your tags.

One last thing, it'd be pretty interesting if you can make the vectors into tags too. ^^

-Maria.

oh thanks maria!yeah i suck at color in general @_@. i just pick a color for my vector from the original image before i cover that spot, so thats usually why the colors seem spot on or something. wow its been an uber long time since i post, but not 2 months 8D

ok ill update for you guys since i havent updated in forever:

vector from awhile back [spoilerd]
[/spoilerd]

icons from an icon contest [spoilerd]

[/spoilerd]

some terrible smudge work and liquifying [spoilerd]

[/spoilerd]

and after quite a bit failed updates, i came up with this [spoilerd]
[/spoilerd]

ill post up my other stuff since i think i just ran at the image limit lol