They Are My Noble Masters

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
Synopsis
Due to family troubles, Ren Uesugi and his sister, Mihato, leave their home. They end up moving to the city but find themselves with a lack of money. Somehow they are able to find work in the form of the Kuonji family's mansion, being employed as servants to the three sisters of the Kuonji family: Shinra, Miyu, and Yume. Being a servant also associates Ren with the mansion's additional servants and the Kuonji sisters' friends. (Crunchyroll)

Besides the 1st episode where it is starting to sway towards hayate no gotoku! not an anime I really like to much, won't be able to watch this one if both were similar, it turns out its not. This time the girls are the masters and they do "tease" there servents. Very funny anime if you are looking for a master/servent anime.

Last edited:

Syanaide

Suigintou Love
Love it, this one's my ecchi of choice for the season without a doubt. The jokes and characters are actually funny and somewhat unique, and every episode isn't the exact same pattern, unlike Rosario; thank goodness. Highly recommend it.