I'm using PS CS2 anyway :]

And here are some of my works:

Tags;

Icons;

I don't really do icons, yeah ;/

CnC please :]

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='dark_9tails']I don't know what to name my thread but meh... it ain't important xD

I'm using PS CS2 anyway :]

And here are some of my works:

Tags;

Icons;

CnC please :][/QUOTE]

Woah! Awesome sig! I like the one on Gino

PS:How do you do gifs?! ZOMG thats awesome!

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
[quote name='Graham Aker']Woah! Awesome sig! I like the one on Gino

PS:How do you do gifs?! ZOMG thats awesome![/QUOTE]

Thanks! ;D Gino's tag is the most simplest one anyway. Without c4ds, textures, brushes. 100% shape xD And that's the highest quality tag I've ever made xD

I'm not sure how to explain it to you. But this tutorial is quite simple to follow.

http://99mockingbirds.com/tutorials/animation.php

It's someone else's site ^^

Yuki-chan

from another world
[quote name='dark_9tails']I

Icons;

CnC please :][/QUOTE]

WOAH those icons are COOL :D and I like how the last one shifts :grin:

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
[quote name='Yuki-chan']WOAH those icons are COOL :D and I like how the last one shifts :grin:[/QUOTE]

Thank you! :happy: And I call that icon "The Bleach Rangers" lol.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='dark_9tails']
[/quote]

You bought me with this one. The feeling of depth is superior here, and it's something I strive to myself~ But with text and borders though.

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
[quote name='Emeralda']

You bought me with this one. The feeling of depth is superior here, and it's something I strive to myself~ But with text and borders though.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks :grin: I'm not really good with words actually. That's why I left it textless xD Hm. I think I'll need to make more tags of this kind. Though it looks too simple and not chaotic xD

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
[quote name='Lovely.']You're really good at this. XD Love all ur works, you need to tutor me in GFX. :33[/QUOTE]

Thank you. If only I could lol xD I fail at explaining stuffs.

[quote name='Hadriel']Man, your typography is awesome! I can't even reach 20% of that. You gotta teach me how you do your typography sometime.[/QUOTE]

Lol. Really? I actually fail at it. I just don't know what words to put into the tags but I'm okay when it comes to placement, I think. Lol, sure, it's my pleasure but you prolly won't be able to understand my explanations xD

I've seen these while stalking MF forums, lol. xD

For the 1st tag, I think it's cool how you used a b&w render and put it in a tag like that. :3

2nd tag has nice depth, the light there is just tad distracting though...

3rd tag, awesome! but again, the lighting by hysteric is distracting... Unless that was what u were aiming at? :3

4th, IS AMAZINGGGGG!!!!!!!!! I love love love it! <33333

//endsfailcommentsthatdon'tevencountascnc

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
For the 1st tag, that was from a manga page :3 My first time doing a manga page tag if I'm not mistaken.

The lighting for tags 2 and 3 were too bright? >< They looked fine when I finished them off but now yeah, they seem to be too bright xD;

Maybe I should do more tags with the same style as tag 4? Coz I get a few good feedbacks on it too :3

Anyone CnC this tag please?

I hate c4ds >_>

Maria.

→Donut Vampire
The update looks nice. Though it's quite a bit cluttered on the right part and I think the butterflies would've looked better if it weren't blurred.

The BG makes the tag quite flat. Try adding some shadows and depth. ^^

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
I did a lot of smudging at the sides xD; Ah I see. But wouldn't the depth be less appealing if I didn't blur the butterflies? Okies I understand. Thanks for your tips Maria~ ;]

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
I'm not so sure. I don't think I will open one. Well, coz sooner, my bro will be taking this laptop away and I can't do gfxing anymore.

Thank you :3 Though if you want me to make you a sig, you can request it in the request for a set area. I'll be taking your request. :]

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
[quote name='noex1337' timestamp='1306886668' post='142672']

I really like this one.

[/quote]

Thanks! I've got a lot of good feedback on that one. I think I really should do more tags similar to it.