| The NARUTO fc |

HM...

What to do think the new fillers will be about?

I think they will be about Iwa nin for some reason. However, we know they will hold canon as well as filler.

Also, if you find any awesome fanfiction, post it. =] Even fanart will be awesome.

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
I don't know, but for some reason the guy with the wooden hand reminds me of Haji in Blood+

I hope they will have a good story though..

Funneh as hell.

And the new chapter?

[spoil]I hope we see one of Itachi's genin teammates, cos there has to be SOMEONE. A strong girl prefably.

=/[/spoil]

lol he was 'gathering research'

[spoil]I honestly think the nest four chapters or so will be mainly about Itachi and the leading up to the killing of the clan. If he killed Shisui, if he had killed anyone in the clan and what is he doing in Akatsuki at the moment.[/spoil]

lol

anyway, found this. sad as hell

[spoil]
When people ask me for "the biggest sacrifice" I go with Minato and Sarutobi. Just because the whole "eternity in the Shingami's stomach" thing. But they lived good lives and died knowing their village loves them.

As for Itachi, the saddest part is, imagine being 11 or 13 years old and coming up with such a plan. Knowing your whole life will be a painful facade that you would die for. I also don't think he counted on Madara knowing everything, he died probably thinking everything he wanted to protect would hate his memory. He systematically had to ruin his whole life just so he could at least hinder Madara. Then again, Kishi might rick roll us when he explains this
I've also entertained the thought that Itachi has extremist ideals similar to Pein or Danzou. But I want to believe Itachi was merely playing the part of a spy, because that truly was the best way <3

In my opinion, Minato's and Sarutobi's was the greatest sacrifice, but Itachi's seems to be the most heartbreaking. I really hope he didn't go through all of that in vain.
[/spoil]

*sniffs* Now that's sacrificing.

[offtopic]anyway, I just advertised G2 on another forum. =]

I used to mod there, but the people were annoying, and they nicked my claim Idea. I mean, I know they've put credit, but they used it on everything. Even colours.

I mean, the hell? [/offtopic]

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
lol he was 'gathering research'

[spoil]I honestly think the nest four chapters or so will be mainly about Itachi and the leading up to the killing of the clan. If he killed Shisui, if he had killed anyone in the clan and what is he doing in Akatsuki at the moment.[/spoil]
'gathering research' =Jiriya mode!!

Darkness

Darkness Consumes All
*sniffs* Now that's sacrificing.

[offtopic]anyway, I just advertised G2 on another forum. =]

I used to mod there, but the people were annoying, and they nicked my claim Idea. I mean, I know they've put credit, but they used it on everything. Even colours.

I mean, the hell? [/offtopic]
I'm going to be counting Hours, minutes, seconds till the next chapter of Naruto will be released.

I lol @ your offtopic thing