The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadbut i'm afraid lolz, needles are horrible >.>>>>they did mine with the gun when i was little but it closed up like...10 years agoand I had a lip ring XD i used to love that thing <3

Sanae

Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadI have something planned for a thread I have in mind for the anime section.. I just have to find some things to put it together 8D

amandaluvsya

Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadYah i had one, I still have a habit of biting my lip cause of that xDbut i took it out and then i kept forgetting to put it back in, so it closed up T.TI don't think i would get it done again, it hurt like hell the first time.

Sanae

Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadWhoa, some of the threads flash
I guess that's how you know a thread has been posted in since your last post ^^?

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Re: The official discussion threadI never found out what that meant. I think it means it's a "hot topic".Also, DirtyBoard isn't that great, lol. We've got one other theme, "1BlackOut".Though it may show up as "BOTempest", I don't remember. Either way, if you wanna check it out, it's in your Control Panel.User Control Panel>Board Preferences

amandaluvsya

Staff member
Re: The official discussion threadheh i just don't care, i don't know i'm getting tired of schooli think since i associate school so much with my mother raging at mei've just given up and could care less, probably why i haven't done anything this week xD

Status
Not open for further replies.