The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
I have too many interest...I've gotta stop trying to learn so many things at once >_<- Getting accustomed to Linux- Learning C+++ Sockets+ Game Design- Learning WebCode- a shitload of other stuff>__> Lol

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='":sachiko:' date=' post: 4805"']panda how old are you >.>[/quote]19, almost 20..........................i'm old T.T[quote name='"BurningSoul' date=' post: 4806"']??????? Interestish :b[/quote]haha xD?, ???????Traditional characters, not too much simplified, though i know some.lolz other then school i learn more Ps and keep up with my chinese and spanishand try to get better at english >.>>>

dragon saga? what's it about?and I'm currently taking a break from p3p still grinding my way to lvl 90 xDnow I'm playing MGS4boy its changed snake no more binocs like the old way pulling them out

ohh??sure thing gimme the link I'll check it out xDno no don't cover yourself now I can't get a good look at you haha*tempts you with chocolate* cmon xD I have a ton of sweets in my chamberfollow me~~ hahaha don't make me leave a trail of M&M and then use the old box, stick and string trap thingy on you xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.