The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not. It's freaking hot and there is a drought, so we get water for only 4 hours everyday, well, hopefully we have a tank to stock water, but even though there are days when we don't get any water, this totally sucks.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Well that's cause you're in a place that's not as developed. Even if we get a drought here there is always water imported from another state. :whistling:

[quote name='"Edge' date=' post: 3513"']Well that's cause you're in a place that's not as developed. Even if we get a drought here there is always water imported from another state. :whistling:[/quote]The worst is that it's totally true.[quote name='"bmxer_yoshi' date=' post: 3514"']oh man that does suck, i hope it rains or something[/quote]I hope so, but it's not gonna happen in a while and even if it rains it will not be enough. It would have to rain for like 2 weeks.

o_O Its still the 1st quarter of the year and its summer for you? (I thought it was always Winter -> Spring -> Summer -> Fall)Meh...<_<Now I've got Avatar the Last Airbender's Four Seasons of Love Song stuck in my head...

Status
Not open for further replies.