The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='"Synergiance' date=' post: 2645"']push on, kira, be strong[/quote]I am going to try too, I really am. Its just so hard for me right now, I just want to leave this world and never come back.

[quote name='"Synergiance' date=' post: 2647"']you can make it, I know you can[/quote]you are right, I am going to make through it, I am going to wait for him and always wait for him, no matter how long I will wait for him, so for now, I am going to work on myself, be a better self.

? ?I still have some games I have yet to play or finish, but privacy and time constraints prevent me from doing so.Because of this, I tend to focus on one game at a time. Might I suggest getting some DS Roms to fill your time until you can get a new game for the holidays?

i got some plans today... to get final fantasy 4 warriors of light for DS.... and the other great DS games is already finished like Etrian Odyssey 3 and Rune Factory 3.... bollocks...

@shadow - that's the best way just one game at a time, hide the other one until you finish the one your currently playing. I've played multiple games and so far for chrono trigger I forgot what I had to do...bah! I got too obsessed with final fantasy 7@arc - you could give some survival horror games a try since u need some games to waste time >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.