Tarot Readings

I've been learning the ancient teachings of tarot reading for a few years now. Even though I'm not that good enough I can give free readings to anyone that would like to ask a question to fate

To CC:

Present: You have an inclination towards your loved one. That is good.

Immediate Challenge: Hope. Probably a fight or a minor quarrel or some situatio. Just have hope and everything will be fine.

Distant Past: In the past, you and this person were not bonded. You were not united.

Recent Past: Probably you two guys fighted or there was a situation that was not in favor of you. Probably something that might caused problems

Best Outcome: You guys will have a change in maybe the way you view things. It is not a complete change, but probably something will occur

Immediate Future Sincerity will come to light. Maybe something that had been hidden will come to light or truth will be told.

Factors affecting the situation: Probably luck, other women, a job offer, or anything that might seem attractive.

External Influences: Probably consulting with some other person about the issue. Any other person who you might've talked to.

Hopes and Fears: Your hope is that this battle would be finished and that you'll win. This means that you will stay with your loved one, but the fear of this is not getting to know other chances.

Final Outcome: The outcome with most potbability is that your love will be secluded into a house. This means, even though you might have problems, your love will be sheltered.

To Archer

Present: You have doubts about your current state of life, claiming that you have several problems

Immediate Challenge: Good news will arrive to your life, so that will change your way of seeing life.

Distant Past: Some authority or person ordered you around telling you how you had to live or see life.

Recent Past: You started to miss the good old times and started to feel melancholic, wandering wy this had happened.

Best Outcome: You will start to decay: your dreams, your life, your hopes if you continue this way of life.

Immediate Future You will be fighting a duel or a sickness towards the road to happiness. This is an obstacle you must surpass in order to keep on living the way you were or are now.

Factors affecting the situation: Probably being a person with wealth in knowledge and several other areas of your life has lead you to doubt your life.

External Influences: You feel chained by the world, your family and other people as if you were in a prison. To be free, you must destroy this chains.

Hopes and Fears: Your hope is that you alone are going to overcome the obstacles, but the fear of this is not being able to find someone who to be with you.

Final Outcome: The outcome with most potbability is that you will be living your domestic life. This means that despite there will be obstacles, you will probably be leading a routine and a good life by 25.

To Viva

Present: You have or will have the presence of love of a young woman/man in your life.

Immediate Challenge: Probably you will have internal quarrels with yourself and wll have to decide whether to take it or not

Distant Past: In the past,your intelligence has guided you into the correct taking od decisions

Recent Past: Still, you have started to doubt if your intelligence has guided you in the correct way

Best Outcome: You have been in disgust with yourself and the opportunities you had missed, but probablythere will be a new one arriving soon..

Immediate Future There will be a fake oportunity. It will seem as something too good to be true, but do not follow this cause it will probably lead to havoc and chaos

Factors affecting the situation: Probably a factor leading to his chaos is asking someone to help you decide in the issue

External Influences: There will be a passionate love towards you, so this will cause your doubt

Hopes and Fears: Your hope is that this factors will turn into a great gift towards you, but the fear of this is getting hurt because of believing.

Final Outcome:
The outcome with most potbability is that youwill be distrusting the opportunity that you might get, so you'll probably ignore it or do not want to take it right on, until you trust

thanks for the reading.

now can i know about my future (my career)

@ handriel, it sounds pretty reasonable to me. its just for those who have a curious mind, but do not trust in 100% b/c it will cause problems..

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
[quote name='Shadowwolf']I've been learning the ancient teachings of tarot reading for a few years now. Even though I'm not that good enough I can give free readings to anyone that would like to ask a question to fate[/QUOTE]

I have a crucial question to ask, and provided that your claim are genuine, you would know what I meant;

How much time do I have left?

i...

it's...

wait wait you are not stalker right?

i may tolerate if the tarots reading about current or past situation have 50-80% truth

but you state 100% truth

most the future is what i think too!

and... no seriously it creep me out

but thx for the reading shadow wolf

now i'm sure about what to do

To PiFace

Present: Right now, your possibilities of love are quite fine. You are in the best moments to love someone. Still, this is an opportunity that you must decide whether to to take or not.

Immediate Challenge: There will be a moment in which you will be looking for reasons in the future, fate or other "spiritual" person in how you should decide. I suggest you go by your own will.

Distant Past: You had a past in which you lost several opportunities to love and this might be something important for your future life

Recent Past: You started to become good at finding people. You are prodigious. This might be the beginning of a good future in which you might get a partner.

Best Outcome: You will start to search for the right person. There might be moments in which you will be completely lucky to find that person. You are in the best moment of fertility for love.

Immediate Future If you lose this opportunities and decide not to take what comes to your life, you might be losing more than that. It might be a once-in-a-lifetime chance

Factors affecting the situation: Probably having too much ruckus going around in your life and not having order

External Influences: There might be someone that will be stopping you for getting this oppotunity

Hopes and Fears: Your hope is that your own power will lead you to love, but fear that this power will cause more pain that rejoice.

Final Outcome: Ruin or change. This doesn't mean a bad thing. It is the other way around, major changes might come to your life soon.

To CC

Present: You are going through the right path, cause you are gaining knowledge towards the correct study

Immediate Challenge: Good advice will guide you through your darkest hours.

Distant Past: Probably something that happened has made you doubt whether your study is correct or not

Recent Past: A small force of divinity or an exterior influence has given you the doubt of whether your future will be bright or not

Best Outcome: You will have benefits and a good life in you choose this path

Immediate Future Probably some fear at first to follow your dream of your best career, but you will eventually overcome it.

Factors affecting the situation: Probably disgust towards something that someone suggested or said about your studies

External Influences: You feel guided by the future, by what's to come and the benefits you will gain y choosing this career

Hopes and Fears: Your hope is that you will become a person with success, but the fear of this is leaving other people hopeless.

Final Outcome: You will have a good job with probably a good inicial salary and success in life

To Joe

Present: You have some darker moments in your life, probably due to monetary issues

Immediate Challenge: Good news will arrive to your life, so that will change your way of seeing life.

Distant Past: Probably you were a person that liked to defy religion and beliefs, basing your life in felony

Recent Past: You started gain some problems due to some enterprises or money, which may have made you doubt about life

Best Outcome: Your own power will come to light, even if it is a small amount, and you will see what you can do for yourself

Immediate Future You will start to feel like losing your bonds with life, like feeling strayed away and losing yourself into a belief

Factors affecting the situation: Probably there is disgust in your life towards someone, something or towards thyself

External Influences: You feel chained by the idea of death as a wrong thing, but death means change. So don't be afraid of change

Hopes and Fears: Your hope is that you are not going to pass through decadence, but the fear is that you still know that decadence will make its way to your life.

Final Outcome: The outcome with most probability is that you will be living a prosperous life despite the fears and opposition. So you got a long way, son.

To Sanae

Present: At the moment, you are not willing to find love, but live a peaceful life.

Immediate Challenge: There will be some offerings, but your own evasiousness will be your leading enemy

Distant Past: Some good man once appeared in your life, but you didn't take on the opportunity

Recent Past: There was an offering for love or the light of love is now irradiating your path.

Best Outcome: If you follow your heart, you might probably reach what you expect.

Immediate Future There will be someone who will become the sobereign for your place in your heart-

Factors affecting the situation: Probably there have been quite a fee offerings that you had been receiving.

External Influences: Your past might be influencial in your decision taking. Don't look back, but go forward.

Hopes and Fears: Your hope is that you are going to have a fiery relationship, but the fear of this is that this fire might burn you and turn into rage or disapproval.

Final Outcome: The most probable outcome is that misery will come to you if you do not take your opportunities and head forward, trying to give it your all and all your kindness and love.

To Capella

Present: There might be some anger in you due to some issues that might be going around your life at the moment

Immediate Challenge: A change will come to your life

Distant Past: You started to feel a small power in you giving you the right to choose the right path to follow

Recent Past: A search for other mediums, "spirituality" has arriven to your life to see if your path to choose will be the righteous one.

Best Outcome: There will be several opportunities rounding around you way of life

Immediate Future Probably some fear at first to follow your dream of your best career, but you will eventually overcome it.

Factors affecting the situation: Probably having a gift in your life or way of being has granted you the ability to be someone successful in life

External Influences: The person who you love or loves you will be guiding you throughout your path into the way of winning your place in society.

Hopes and Fears: Your hope is that you are going to have an inclination towards a certain goal, but the fear of this goal not being fulfilled

Final Outcome: The outcome with most probability to happen is that you are going to lose the fear you have and live a life of hard earnings and well-being

@Hadriel. Not 100% accurate, but it might give you an idea of what to change in your life or a maybe happening in your life.

@Kage. Basic Tarot cards using a Celtic Cross spread

Bố

Interesting <3 Let me try too. Hm..what shall I do about my current situation with studying? and will my love life going well?