SOTW #3: Easter

Status
Not open for further replies.
[YOUTUBE]4U3aj2uLJxQ[/YOUTUBE]

Video is midly related.

SOTW #3

Theme:

Black & White

Make sure you take a look at the rules & regulations before entering!

Note: There is a new rule

People who use stocks are required to submit a URL of the stock used along with their entry. This URL will be posted along with the entry when voting begins.

You are allowed to discuss your interpretations of the theme here!

IMPORTANT NOTE:

When I say "Black & White", I literally mean "Black & White", not "Greyscale". Any entries which are not purely black and white will be rejected! :3

Submission Deadline:

22April, 12pm GMT+8

SOTW #3

Theme:

Easter

Make sure you take a look at the rules & regulations before entering!

Note: There is a new rule

People who use stocks are required to submit a URL of the stock used along with their entry. This URL will be posted along with the entry when voting begins.

You are allowed to discuss your interpretations of the theme here!

Submission Deadline:

22April, 6pm GMT+8

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
So literally black and white? No exceptions or variations accepted whatsoever?... Seems fun:) I have to remember to submit my the deadline this time.... >_<

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Black and white uses only those two colours, without mixing them. Greyscale has different variations of grey in it as well, and you don't want that in this case. Here's a grayscale chart:

Maria.

→Donut Vampire
I do not tolerate such incompetence but I guess I can't do anything about it.

Such changes is already incompetence as a whole.

But! Please do make it clear before setting up anything for it may cause trouble, my dear.

[quote name='Maria.']I do not tolerate such incompetence but I guess I can't do anything about it.

Such changes is already incompetence as a whole.

But! Please do make it clear before setting up anything for it may cause trouble, my dear.

[/QUOTE]

My apologies, Maria. It won't happen again. ;hello;

And for those who already started, B&W is coming back next week, so don't fret!

Maria.

→Donut Vampire
I see. To be honest, I'm just appalled and surprised by the sudden changes which is VERY incompetent. I'm just pointing out the fact that the theme was the vote of the majority. In short, it is something that they expect. ^^

Sanae

Staff member
Easter isn't until later this month, so Black and White would have been fine this time around xD I thought it would be SOTW 4 ^^ I haven't made anything for B&W since it was just posted... So no biggie with me xD;

Although, how many have already made a siggy for B&W.. Just out of curiosity ^^?

Well, this SOTW will end on Good Friday, giving us good time to vote through Easter and the week after. It fits.

And B&W will be back next week, so PLEASE DON'T WORRY if you already made a sig for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.