So Guys? (Girls post Questions for Guys to Answer)

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
[quote name='Morcombe']being a guy of course i like boobs, however i do not like fake boobs.

to me size doens't matter, i don't care about that just a slong a stehy're not fake.[/QUOTE]

Wait, it's off topic, but what do you have against store-bought??

hahaha!

M

MuNk

Screw , he idea is problerly same as most guys, fake are just that they look fake, real have a nice shape and feel which you just cant buy, no matter how much you pay...

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
Not many girls in this community. You'd expect to be more girls then guys when it's about anime. xD

I don't think girls are able to answer guys questions there are too many kinds of girls with different way they think socially. When it comes to guys it's more typical cause the type of guy girls usually date are almost all the same. D: Which makes them the simple ones.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
maybe that should be in another thread, this one isnt really the place for it. if its directed to anyone it could be a topic in itself .

guy to girl questions are in the the "hey ladies" thread.

but i do agree with cruss in a sense.

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
[quote name='tyron256']maybe that should be in another thread, this one isnt really the place for it. if its directed to anyone it could be a topic in itself .

guy to girl questions are in the the "hey ladies" thread.

but i do agree with cruss in a sense.[/QUOTE]

True. I wasn't thinking at the time I was just in pain from Track practice. D: Lawl. Well is their a way to remove my posts?

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
You really won't. It all depends on the guy. For me I'd look over to her a lot even if I don't realize it.

Oh, yeah. If he acts like an idiot around you. You can tell the difference from when he talks to his friends compared to you.(So group dates can help that a lil').

TheHundreds

Streetwear Is Dead
[quote name='ingeniousthinker']how would you know if a guy is interested in a girl?[/QUOTE]

He Hangs Around You A Lot, Talks To You Moar Than Any Of The Other Girls, Texts/Calls You Often, Always Glances At You.. Most Of It Is Common Body Language.

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
[quote name='ingeniousthinker']how would you know if a guy is interested in a girl?[/QUOTE]

In my experience they will try to find some way to talk to you even if it is small talk. He may look at you when he thinks you aren't looking. Of course it does depend on the guy though. Some may come up to you and just tell you that they are interested in you.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
If a guy is interested in you he'll most likely be easy to figure out unless he's the shy type then just go up and talk to him and if he acts shy and kinda uncomfortable, but tries to hide it and keep the conversation going then he's probably attracted to you.

M

MuNk

or if he is having a bad day and looks down in dumps, even if hes friends are talking to him, go say hello ask him how he is, if he instantly cheers up and looks like his worrys aregone, he likes you ^^. (its how my last gf got me >.<)

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
[quote name='HiME']Why are men so attracted to boobs? What makes a guy ditch a girl with smaller boobs for a girl with bigger boobs sometimes?

Nothing special really imo. :p[/QUOTE]

It doesn't really matters for me, I'm really attracted to eyes :) but the reason for this, well for some guys, is maybe.. yeah like one other guy said.. hormones, and some guys are just a little perverted :D

Ray

无限之剑制
Some people do since guys within the teenager range prefer girls with huge bust size or have a big butt. Or maybe both who knows.

Well others who just wanna have fun and not perverted won't as long as shes kind and helpful friendships can be formed easy.