[Sign ups] Touhou

Status
Not open for further replies.

What seems to be a normal day in Gensokyo, well if you count girls firing danmaku and fighting each other everywhere normal, well yes its normal, normal in Gensokyo anyway. Even when the sky suddenly went dark and the atmosphere feels a little odd, but it’s till when one individual realized something was wrong and senses a power similar to hers. Another individual immediately went into action after she sensed it as well. Many others sensed it too and they all gathered in an open field. They were isolated in an unknown world similar to their Gensokyo.

A mysterious voice beckoned them to choose sides and be the last faction in a Battle Royale. A faction must win the Royale for everyone to be released. However, if the girls take too long, dire consequences would hinder them. Thus with no choice, the girls take sides and prepare to take the others out while some just look on and stay away from the fray while others go on a rampage. To make it more interesting, the mysterious entity who called the girls to the battlefield, divided the factions and thus some are alone while some are lucky enough to have a partner.

Rules

All General Rules Apply.

Please keep spam to a minimum.

No Flaming.

Role gathering is discouraged.

No typeshotting.

Please refrain from any drama in my AG.

Inactivity…well your role will be revealed.

Inactivity in this game means either of this:

1) No vote for 2 days in a row

2) No action for 2 days in a row

System

[SPOILERA] There are 3 factions.

Yakumo Faction

Hakurei Faction

Kirisame Faction

Goal: To be the last faction standing!

Note: Even if the Faction Leader is down, the faction is not disbanded.

Of course there are assassins; they are those who just go on a rampage. There are assassins in every faction. Their goals are to kill everybody and are a threat. : 3

Lynch: Simple. 1 person is lynched every day. If it’s a tie, I will flip a coin and it will be either double or no lynch.

LP system: Since I don’t really like 1 hit kill, I decided to use the LP system. Everyone’s LP is roughly the same. LP will be revealed when it falls below a certain number (will reveal when game starts).

GM services: I will provide certain services during the game. It is random so anybody who is online and catch my announcement may make use of the service but you need to pay a certain amount of LP. There will be a time limit for people to request and then I will RNG the lucky people who get the service.

[/SPOILERA]

PM Format

Touhou AG Question/Action/Others

Self-explanatory, question if you have any doubts, action is your daily ability use and others, is anything else.

Action PM Format

Ability: xxxxx

Target: xxxxx

Wiki: http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Touhou_Wiki

I have room for 27 players, not including myself of course.

0. Miki Sayaka (yep im joining you all in this xD )

1. Kyubey

2.Amulet Shade

3.Kyouko Sakura

4.Graham Aker

5.Rah

6.Archerguy

7.Emeralda

8.Kulitman

9.VivaLaDementia

10.Shadowwolf

11.Lovely

12.Sanae

13.Kamil

14.Voltorn

15.Nagi*Kioko<3

16.Vandalle

17.TheRealTeapot

18.Crestham

19.Ataraxia

20.Avan Onee-chan

21.Hadriel

22.godofwar7

23.Murasaki Cho

24.Kaname Madoka

25.Akemi Homura

25 is enough!!!

SIGNUPS CLOSED.

Touhou?

DO WANT!!

DOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANTDOWANT!!!

:3

i see rah ish being obsessive

so....

I guess I'll join as well

it's been awhile since the last time I played one

hopefully I wont dead at the 1st day

[quote name='Graham Aker']how many times does Emmie wanna rub it in on me...[/QUOTE]

Wow, this has sent all the wrong messages.

She wants to... rub it...

in...

on you...?

HAhaha, oh wow. On second thought, I really don't want to know.

I never know anything about these ag's... >_>

Anyhoo sign me up please..... Haha, hopefully I won't be as clueless in this one.... :3

Status
Not open for further replies.