[Sign ups] Futurama

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[quote name='Graham Aker']Ok a question.

Whats happen if less than 50% of players vote for lynch?[/QUOTE]

Its 50% of the voting population, so 50% out of the total number of people who vote. Therefore, if only 1 person votes, their vote is an automatic lynch. If two people vote different choices, it goes to the tie-breaker.

That clear it up?

[quote name='Nightmare Gear']sign me up......[/QUOTE]

Welcome aboard~

[quote name='Spectral Winds']Baka Kitsune.... I want this accout not the other as the one thats included in this game ^^[/QUOTE]

Sure thing, updated.

Game starts in about 24 hours!

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='VivaLaDementia']Its 50% of the voting population, so 50% out of the total number of people who vote. Therefore, if only 1 person votes, their vote is an automatic lynch. If two people vote different choices, it goes to the tie-breaker.

That clear it up?

Welcome aboard~

Sure thing, updated.

Game starts in about 24 hours![/QUOTE]

I see...:blush:

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Its only been 4 days, its not that bad lol

I just couldn't start it yesterday, thats why I had to make it 48 hours once we reached the needed number of players~

For the roles...

Click on the RNG 3 times, spin on your chair clockwise 10 times, then click it 2 more times, then spin anticlockwise 10 times, and click it 2 more times again.

Then get 10 coins and throw them in the air. Count all the heads and tails. If there are more heads than tails repeat the above procedure. When you get more tails than heads you're good to go.

Kay?

<3

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Oh, I was just going to play a game of dizzy bat outside and depending on where I feel over, that would be your role.

I like my idea better cause I get drunk.

Ahahahahaa! That works too!

Or you could throw 100 pennies in the air, swing at them with the bat and the one that flies in the wall shall be used! Yeeees!!

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.