Show Yourself!

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Pickled Onion' date=' post: 41532"']You look like you're ready to devour your Jack Daniels any time, SHG. :]][/quote]Most of it has been devoured.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Pickled Onion' date=' post: 41535"']That was a realllllyyy quick reply. Omg. o_____oDid you manage to stay sober yesterday?[/quote]I drank a bit but didn't get drunk. I enjoyed a small buzz for 30 minutes is all. Quick reply? Yes. Our alert system is boss isn't it?

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Pickled Onion' date=' post: 41543"']Haha, yes, it is.^^I think you drink everyday. It's like one of your daily routines.[/quote]I drink everyday if I happen to have money to afford liquor. I usually buy a large bottle and just take two or three shots a day to relax. There are times though where I go months without drinking. Being broke does that sometimes.

[quote name='"Strife' date=' post: 41507"']Don't make fun of my doggie Mr Rayne D:And thank you guys for all he compliments even if they aren't rue
[/quote]It's not just your dog. I hate dogs in general.And, I always tell the truth even when I'm lying.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Strife' date=' post: 41565"']How can you not like dogs?[/quote]How about a wild dog chasing a 4 year old through the jungle, knocking the little boy down, latching on to his knee and not letting go, digging in deeper and deeper until said four year old takes a conveniently placed brick and puts the wild dog in it's place while suffering from permanent scars? Just sayian.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Strife' date=' post: 41570"']The boy deserves it if he's a lone in the jungle, baka.[/quote]Or the boy wasn't as fortunate to be born in a developed country, and as a result he was always surrounded by wilderness. Yeah, many sides to all things. Dunno about Rayne though.