Shorty's Tea House ^-^

o.o lol
it was a fast week for me
xD

history...
omg, it was like so "..." today
There was a sub. yesterday, and most of the class was like disrespectful. x.x
We got like a lecture from the principal and the teacher.
and then, those that didn't finish yesterday's worksheet had to stay in class for lunch and get cold lunch
I feel lucky that I was like one of the seven that did finish it. x.x
my history class has like lunch in between it, so yeah, and the instructions were to turn in the worksheet finished or not xD

changing complete classes during second period on april fool's o.o
lol it was organised with that other class too xD
one of the teachers didn't even notice XD
lol the secretary or somebody was like talking throw the speakers, saying all students not in there respective classes have to return, it's really not funny
XDXD

lol ^^

were the teachers in on it? o.o

bah my school did nothing for April Fool's =.=
except like yesterday we did awards for the grade and stuff
and I got an award for having my art displayed in the State's Capitol or something like that xD

lol ^^
fish? as in a joke? o.o

ah, it was a painting actually, though I thought it looked bad. >.>
I like the drawn one more, though I forgot where I put it. =p

i'll scan it if I can find it though ^^

nope o.o

if we do that, instead of fish, it's like a "Kick Me I'm Stupid" post-it note xD
or stickers like me and my classmate did to a guy in history o.o
Though they always notice =p

lol, nice ^^

so are teachers there like less strict? or like okay with those things on April Fool's? =p

over here if you do something like that you get in like big trouble, or at least you get in trouble and they don't let you go on with w/e your doing x.x

lol the fish or the class changing?
the fish are completely accepted, sometimes some people stick them on teachers too xD
we didnt get in trouble for the class changing =P

lol your teachers sound strict o.o

both x.x
but like on april fool's day, or everyday? o.o

yeah, they are. TT
I got in trouble for throwing a paper ball in the garbage (gah I missed, though my shoulder's like messed up lately T.T), though I guess that's sort of normal for schools. =p

whoa seriously? people do it all the time, not when the teachers talking, but if they miss they just say "shit" and go pick it up
teachers dont care o_O

lol but there's still those people on patrol making sure we're dressed properly, not listening to music, lalala

whoa seriously? people do it all the time, not when the teachers talking, but if they miss they just say "shit" and go pick it up
teachers dont care o_O

lol but there's still those people on patrol making sure we're dressed properly, not listening to music, lalala
yup T.T
lucky =P
we don't have patrols or anything though, so yeah >.>
but I like wish there were more people that liked anime or manga or something that weren't like...all...um, either someone I feel awkward talking with sometimes or like aren't in the gothic/emo sort of thing =.=