School

WHY THE HELL AM I STILL AT SCHOOL. It is 2 o'clock and im half asleep on anime forums so im not learning anything so why am i here. Ill give whoever can anwser that question right a cookie.

Sailor_Peridot

Ultimate Bleach Fan!!!!!
I feel srry for u.....I'm already out of school for the day, but in a few minutes I'll be leaving my home to go to my Martial Arts lesson....

I was in school at 2 o cloack. But school ends at 2:20. What I don't get how are you half asleep. I'm completely awake at that time. Well also I fell asleep in 2nd block. Sense my class was study skills. I don't even know why I have that class. I'm usually asleep or on the school labtop. All we do is study for classes. The teacher dosen't care what we do. So now I think about I can see why you are half sleep. You probably you don't have study class. But I still learn to stay awake.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shinjitsu @ April 27, 2007, 2:53 AM) [snapback]6490[/snapback]</div>
WHY THE HELL AM I STILL AT SCHOOL. It is 2 o'clock and im half asleep on anime forums so im not learning anything so why am i here. Ill give whoever can anwser that question right a cookie.[/b]
I am going for the bet that your parents knew you were a devil spawn since the day you were born and school is their attempt to keep the monster that you are out of society

lol..... now that is one awesome (never heard of before) reason!! :laugh:...... maybe some part of you wants to be at school..... Take it from someone who has already left, dont let those years slip by without doing something out there!! make yourself stand out cos when you come back for the reunion no one will remember you. Go ahead and do something crazy today..... screw what others think, you only live once!!

Yeah... like the time my friend and I set a piece of tissue paper drenched in ethanol on fire in the middle of class...
You're lucky though, my school starts at 7:30am and ends at 4pm on most days