Sakura's Museum of Torture

SakuraYume

Severuuk's Cuppycake
Welcome to my Museum of Torture, where you can learn about torture devices used on people during the Medieval Times. ;)

As a starter, I would like to introduce my favorite Device. "The Pear". It was a medieval torture device that was shoved in the mouth, vagina, or rectum, and when opened, mutilated the insides of one of these three areas. This one torture device was mainly used on people who committed adultery, blasphemy, sodomy, incest, heresy, or sexual unions with Satan.

The pear is my favorite torture device to talk about. If anyone else has some interesting medieval torture devices they are interested in post them and we can talk about them. :]

THE PEAR:

SakuraYume

Severuuk's Cuppycake
Lol... But medieval torture was slow and painful, and a lot more interesting to learn about. They didn't always kill the people they tortured. The torture was just punishment. I would rather die than be tortured like this though.

The next Torture Device is called "Crocodile Shears":
Wiki said:
The crocodile shears was an instrument of torture used in late medieval Europe and typically reserved for regicides, viz., those who attempted (and, perhaps, succeeded) to assassinate the king. Made of iron, the shears were based upon the concept of a pincers, but—instead of standard jaws or blades—ended in a pair of hemicylindrical blades that, when closed together, formed a long, narrow tube. The insides of the blades were generously lined with teeth or spikes. After being heated red-hot, the crocodile shears were applied to the erect penis, which—once exposed to sufficient tension—was torn from the prisoner's body.

SakuraYume

Severuuk's Cuppycake
lol... That was what I was looking for. Torture Devices. I love learning about medieval torture. It has a sense of uniqueness to it that appeals to me. :)

SakuraYume

Severuuk's Cuppycake
lol... True. Some people don't like pain, which is understandable. But some people are aroused at the mere thought of even the slightest pain. =P

Archangel

Yes deff Kinky ...............and Its now officail to all minorities that all white people are crazy O_O lol J/P u aint crazy jsut really kinky lol

SakuraYume

Severuuk's Cuppycake
The Hanging Cages

Hanging Cages

Until the end of the eighteenth century, European urban and suburban panoramas abounded in iron and wooden cages attached to the outsides of town halls and ducal palaces, to halls of justice and cathedrals and to city walls, and swaying from tall iron gibbets set up outside the walls near a main crossroad; often there were several cages in a row. A good many examples survive today (e.g., on the ducal palace of Mantua, on the apse of the cathedral of Moutier/M?nster in Germany, and many more still, in every country). In Florence, presumed city of origin of the present two-legged specimen, there were two sites for cages: one the corner of the Bargello at Via Anguillara and Piazza San Firenze, the other a gibbet on San Gaggio Hill, beyond the Porta Romana, on the Siena highroad. In Venice, homeland of the rectangular box specimen, the cages hung from the Bridge of Sighs and from the walls of the Arsenal.

The naked or nearly naked victims were locked into the cages and hung up. They perished of hunger and thirst, a fate seconded in winter by storm and cold, in summer by heatstroke and sunburn; often they had been tortured and mutilated, to make more edifying examples. The putrefying cadavers were generally left in place until the bones fell apart.

No more than a plausible family tradition associates the present iron cage with the Florentine Bargello. Although there are no supporting documents, the story told in the family for generations recounts how it was taken down in 1750-52, the years in which the second Lorenese grand duke of Tuscany, Pietro Leopoldo, had all the instruments of torture and execution destroyed, and that it has been conserved in the family palace ever since.

Tsk tsk what a pity to die like that in a cage standing up like that. Thats just sad to think of. But I somewhat take a sadistic point of view when I become deeply obsessed with certain torture devices. =P