[REQ] Code Lyoko

Anime name: Code Lyoko
Episodes: 97
Genre: Sci-Fi, Action, Comedy
Seasons: 1-4

It might not count as an actual anime, but I always liked it and want to see the whole thing. Also, there is a "prequel" according to the wiki, and I don't know if that's included in the 97 episodes.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
lol seriously....it seems like a childrens cartoon. The characters have waaay big heads.
It's the style of the Artist. Plus, it's an anime-style western animation. And, yes, it's a children cartoon, because freezing to death, and being shot by high dense laser, and being electrocuted, and having no body(fridge logic) are for kids to watch.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
It's the style of the Artist. Plus, it's an anime-style western animation. And, yes, it's a children cartoon, because freezing to death, and being shot by high dense laser, and being electrocuted, and having no body(fridge logic) are for kids to watch.
well I just have a dislike for huge head characters...

I dunno why lol. The powerpuff girls for example have ridiculously large heads as well

Well you don't have to watch it do you?

Anyways, I have the prequel episodes; should I upload them to a file sharing site so you can get them, or not bother unless I have a significant ammount?

Nevermind, I couldn't get rid of the DRM anyway...