rawr!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never made one of these here yet, so I'll make it now. :3So, hello everyone here at Anime Tempest. I'm really hyper this morning and in quite a good mood. :DYou can just call me Azkadellia, or Azka, or Dellia, or Lia, or Kade, or any other variation of my user name that you want. XD Or something completely different, that sounds nice. I often use the name Sagiri for registering things, so I guess that'd work too. :DI don't really watch a lot of anime or read too much manga, due to my addiction to RPGs. (Was addicted to MMOs there for awhile too. Mostly Ragnarok though.) Currently I'm addicted to RPGs on DS. :3I like animes like: Tsubasa Chronicle, Tower of Druaga, Spice and Wolf, Lucky Star, and Hamtaro.As for mangas I like things such as: Claymore, Fairy Tail, Gokujou Drops, and Innocent Maze.I like both yuri and yaoi. More so of yuri though, and mostly cross dressing/girlie looking yaoi.Oh yeah, all that blue stuff at the top of this section is really hard to read on the darker themes, so I didn't read it. Hope there's nothing too important up there.

Hi and welcome to the forum^^ I like Kade; it sounds cute! :3 I must admit that I also found the blue writing hard on the eyes. I like a lot of your favourites too (someone is actually making me translate a song from Fairy Tale at the moment ;p) and I like yaoi. Anyway, enjoy your stay and have fun!^^

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Hey~! Glad to have you here on AT ^^Make sure you read all rules, and guidelines. Any and all necessary can be found in the Information Center or the Help Files. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask an Admin ^^ (anyone with a red username).Most importantly, have fun, make new friends, enjoy your stay, and happy posting ^^

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I just realized I didn't welcome you... I thought I did because I've been talking to you here and there in the baka club. :tongue:Well anyhow, welcome! If you need anything just send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.