Rawr :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vento

Veteran Kuudere
Yowh
Well I found this site while random googling around. I kinda like how the forum looks so here I am with an account~
Also found quite a lot of people I recognize
Anyway, I'm a Chinese, coming from a mysteriously boring place called Brunei.
I had been watching anime for a long time. Shakugan no Shana is one of those shows I really like, and I'm pretty hyped about the new Shana season^^ I also like Angel Beats and ToAru Majutsu no Index. I used to like them shounen shows but not much now.. though Gintama is still quite awesome. Ohh and I'm also a visual novel player. I also love music. I hear a lot of mainstream English, Cpop, Kpop and Jpop music. Now I'm listening to some anime and game osts. I learned a few musical instruments but haven't practice for a long time. I do some gfx too. Yea.. I guess that's it. The End. Fin~

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Hello there! Welcome to Anime Tempest. Glad to know that you're already acquainted with some of our members. Hopefully we'll be able to cure your boredom a little bit. Anyhow, if you're unsure about something or need any assistance feel free to request help from a staff member on the forum or just send me an e-mail as I check that regularly. Enjoy your stay, see you around the forum!

Darkchao45

No More Heroes
Staff member
[quote name='"Vento' date=' post: 41029"']I also love music. I hear a lot of mainstream English, Cpop, Kpop and Jpop music. [/quote]Woot! *high fives*Also what's Cpop lol?Anyways, welcome and stick around. Hope you enjoy what we have to offer and feel free to express your ideas to make the site better if you have any.

Vento

Veteran Kuudere
[quote name='"Tempest' date=' post: 41030"']Hello there! Welcome to Anime Tempest. Glad to know that you're already acquainted with some of our members. Hopefully we'll be able to cure your boredom a little bit. Anyhow, if you're unsure about something or need any assistance feel free to request help from a staff member on the forum or just send me an e-mail as I check that regularly. Enjoy your stay, see you around the forum![/quote]Thank you^^ Most of my problems are already solved.. for now
[quote name='"Darkchao45' date=' post: 41031"']Woot! *high fives*Also what's Cpop lol?Anyways, welcome and stick around. Hope you enjoy what we have to offer and feel free to express your ideas to make the site better if you have any.[/quote]Yay kpop comrade
*high fives*
And it's Chinese pop
[quote name='"Pickled Onion' date=' post: 41034"']Welcome to AT! <3Have fun and stick around~What vn are you playing atm?@Dark: Chinese pop, I think.[/quote]I just finished Sono Hanabira 4.. I'm downloading Rewrite as we speak..
[quote name='"Momo' date=' post: 41055"']@dark: chinese! lol Welcome and Enjoy your stay here
[/quote]Thank you^^[quote name='":sachiko:' date=' post: 41056"']weeeee bento >u< hope u will participate in the sotm D: and and welcome to AT owo[/quote]Hey sexy
I'll check out the gfx sections soon^^
[quote name='"FrankX' date=' post: 41077"']Yay google ^-^lolanyways welcome to ATdo what you do on forumsand have a great time[/quote]Thank you^^ I know I'll

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Welcome to AT ^^
The SOTM is currently going on right now, feel free to participate.
I'm closing the thread the 17th so you still have time to work on it.
Anyways~~
Read the rules and happy posting

Status
Not open for further replies.