Post your....

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
Ok so I saw a "post your PSN and Xbox gamer tags". But I personally think we should condense it all to one topic for anything game related... that you want to be found in.Ill start.Steam: roselillyaStarcraft 2: moofu.679League of Legends: moofuOsu: roselillyaand I think that's it... or well the main ones.

i think these SN would be better put in their respective threads...*looks at the OSU SN and then at the OSU thread*ya know wat i mean? :Dregardless...Osu: jK0Atlantica: Selecao_IX

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
[quote name='"jK0' date=' post: 34089"']i think these SN would be better put in their respective threads...*looks at the OSU SN and then at the OSU thread*ya know wat i mean? :Dregardless...Osu: jK0Atlantica: Selecao_IX[/quote]true but if you wanted to know where to find one person (in all his games) would you want to scroll through 5 different threads to see if he posted something or just one thread?

[quote name='"roselillya' date=' post: 34090"'][quote name='"jK0' date=' post: 34089"']i think these SN would be better put in their respective threads...*looks at the OSU SN and then at the OSU thread*ya know wat i mean? :Dregardless...Osu: jK0Atlantica: Selecao_IX[/quote]true but if you wanted to know where to find one person (in all his games) would you want to scroll through 5 different threads to see if he posted something or just one thread?[/quote]i'd really only look in the threads of games i actually play, and maybe if they would recommend me to another game, i'd look for them in that thread as well.

Okay Here's my gamer IDs. Atm I have no work so you will see me online a lot!.League of Legends : Raxk (US) / THEDUMPTRUCK (EU)HoN : RokhalWorld of Warcrack : Xumu (Aggramar EU), Mewmoo (Defias Brotherhood EU)Steam : RokhalSkype : Spiritbreaker (Always online or set to busy).I don't play any Xbox or PS3 Games. Although atm I am staying with a friend who has an Xbox360 + loads of games. So hit me up on Skype if you want to ask me if you want to have a game of something.