Post Your Pic!

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
okei, so I'm bored and went through all the pics...again :goku:

and this really is a black ppl anime fan forum, almost all the leaders are black (not that I don't love black ppl, you're cute^^, but it's just sooo interesting):
as in:

ADMINS:
Nori:

Sanji:

Entombment:

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
SUPER MODERSTORS:
Mentally Unstable:

Swiss:

STAFF:
Anime Gelade:
dunno, didn't post his/hers pic, but I wouldn't be suprise if he/she'd be black^^

and well, only Entombment is white (at least you look like >.<, sorry if I'll insult ya)

but it's still THE best forum, fun, intereseting, sweet, nice leaders and ppl *hugz* :goku:

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
Heh^^, well that's what i've noticed^^
and thanks for the Entombment thingy^^

and you guys are sooo KAWAII^^ :goku:

well I have to go to my training, so we'll talk later today or tomorrow (studies <.<)

so bye, bye^^ :goku:

AHHHHHHH i was sooooooooooooo. fat before >.< wow didi really look like that damn and I thought i was ugly in the pic below . I need a usb cord to get my navy picks up >.<

Attachments

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
Chat boxes are really not my thing, prefer posts, since I can have lots and lots of'em^^

hey, this doesn't botter me, it botters you, so you do a thread, for me, it's fine the way it is^^ :poketoungeb:

:goku:

Do you know Hidoi-Neko, till you brought all the pics back up, I don't think I seen all of them as I skipped thru this thread. Other than Nori which I seen about 10 times I can't rem anyone :laugh:

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
Heh, nope^^ I didn't.
Wow, so interesting, i got through it 2 or 3 times^^

Heh, yeah Nori is a show-off, but he's cute (as are the others), so can't blame him, that's the way he is^^, we'll just have to get used to it^^

:goku: