Post what you recently bought

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Yan yan <3 I love my chinese snacks[quote name='"Shimbox' date=' post: 44695"']I'm liking the car itself a lot so far I just need to fix the ABS and it's all set and I just finished my car insurance XD I only pay like 8 months of the year because mines so low[/quote]how much do you pay?

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Jamba Juice
Grande Caribbean Passion~<3 [quote name='"Shimbox' date=' post: 45007"']Little less then $700 a year[/quote]That's not too bad, I pay around $630 for half a year coverage

Blackgold

The Loli Inspector
Staff member
The last thing I actually bought with my own money? Hmm... Probably this.
If you mean something more important though then these.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
I bought a Logitech G500 Gaming Mouse, and a Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard.Mouse is 10 buttons, 5700dpi with 5 setting dpi switch, customizable weights and "hyperscroll".Keyboard is Dvorak format, LED Backlit keys (4 presets, plus any color within the RB color spectrum), 12 "G-Keys" that provide extra keys to bind to in game, WITH 4 separate profiles for them (48 extra keybinds, baby). Can switch the Windows Key on/off, built-in headset/mic jacks (though they suck), and of course, a few media keys.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
To keep myself really busy while my internet is gone, a game I've been putting off because of the $60 price tag! (Game: El Shaddai - Ascension Of The Metatron)