Pokemon

Who here's a pokemaniac?

With the newest pokemon games out - Black and White and a whole new set of pokemon, how is it all going for everyone?

Currently, I've just finished off the 3rd gym (I'm slow ok). Caught the Victini though~

This thread is pretty much all about the pokemon games.

Friend Codes and whatever else pokemon game related go here~

I'll add my friend code when I start playing~

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
I haven't gotten Black or White yet :(

I'm considering either downloading or buying legal, it's gonna be a hassle to have to convert my R4 which currently runs Moonshell to Wood R4

So I'm considering legal

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Maaaaan... It's more expensive here than in other countries... They have it going at $30++ while here it's $40++.

K, thx for the link, I'll see what I can do when I get home, I'm currently on my phone :3

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I choose Mijumaru!

<---- doesn't play anymore since it makes me feel guilty.... Tsukiko despises pokemon >_<

but anyway! I have an amazing Team!!!!

it includes

Archeos

Zoroark

Kodonjo

Kirikizan

Sazandora

and Ulgamontsu

yes I ev them... and maxed.... I did fairly well with this team against other isshu region teams.. but i retired it... my record with this was 25-2-1... so yea its a great team

and very fun as well!

I stopped playing after fire red ? I think it was, but then I bought Emerald in german xD for like 20Nok in a used game store and after beating the game, my save was deleted OTL now I know why he sold the game

♣Kaname Madoka♣

wowsers you people who stopped after gen 3 are missing out!

you're missing 3 of my most fav pokemon

my Siginture pokemon even

they are

Frolass

mamoswine

and Mismagius

[quote name='Crestham']Maaaaan... It's more expensive here than in other countries... They have it going at $30++ while here it's $40++. [/QUOTE]

It's $50 AUD here (>o>) Lucky only 1 R4 is needed...

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Meh, stop playing Pokemon after Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald....[/QUOTE]

: < Aww.... They need to make a DS/3DS port of Ruby and Sapphire now...

[quote name='Crestham']It's fun~

And I like the grass type starter for black and white. Looks much better than Oshawott and Pokabu, IMO.[/QUOTE]

I like Sepherior, but I got Oshawott because it evolves to Samurott which is pretty pimpin' (I could have called it Shogun, but it was female... Of all the damn times too... Don't know what to call her...)

*patpats Xavius* Memory wipe = kills the fun

@ yuiki: Spoilers for the pics plox. 2 out of 3 are ice types ku fu fu~ Your favourite type?

♣Kaname Madoka♣

YES!

Ice and Ghost

are my 2 fav types!!!

Long ago... when pokemon was new.. I remember everyone complaining about Lance and how he was soo hard.. and I was always liek? but he's not xD it wasn't until I became a Pokemon Master and understood types that I knew the beauty of loving my Icys LOL <---- Beat Lance with Electabuzz and Dewgong

♣Kaname Madoka♣

the problem with Garchomp (same with Salamence which I love to use) is he has a x4 weakness!... to ice!

so he's never a Hassle.... same for charzard.... who has x4 to rock Mismagius can just Gem Blast him and he dies...

x4 weaknesses make it hard to do anything unless the pokemon is a tank like Mamoswine

(please note Mamoswine has no x4 weakness)

YES!

Ice and Ghost

are my 2 fav types!!!

Long ago... when pokemon was new.. I remember everyone complaining about Lance and how he was soo hard.. and I was always liek? but he's not xD it wasn't until I became a Pokemon Master and understood types that I knew the beauty of loving my Icys LOL <---- Beat Lance with Electabuzz and Dewgong

ku fu fu~~~~ Type match-ups are fun to work with.

I guess my favourite because of it is my Honchkrow because my friend has always got his "WTH face" when I hurt his Palkia with him~

It's game on for me and him tomorrow with Black and White. Hope I win though (>o<")

Garchomp the dragon type. Dragon types require a lot of work to level up though. You must be quite dedicated on it.

EDIT: Hmm..... Honchkrow is weak to a lot of things, but my friend has not realised it yet. Even to this day.... Though.... I don't have anything for Black and White yet.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Garchomp is awesome. 252 Attack EVs, 252 Speed EVs, Jolly Nature, Choice Band/Scarf.

As for Ice types, not much of a problem because it's pretty fast and can take them out before they can touch it.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

no actually Honchkrow is a very good pokemon... it only has the weaknesses of a Flying type + immunity to Psychic of a Dark type.. because Flying cancles out all the weaknesses of the Dark type via its Resists... and just research.. thats what I do before the games are released I look to see the type of each pokemon and when you know their type you'll know their weaknesses but some are sneaky like the new electric eel (didn't catch it so doesn't remember the name) its an electric with levitate.... meaning no weaknesses..

@crest... depends on the icetype (frolass has good speed and is a ghost as well).... but if it became a problem someone could always Umbreon Tank it... thats the soultion to everything lolololz

I feel like the biggest poken00b...

EV training is even more hard work than normal grinding ORZ

Fairly sure rock attacks still hit that electric eel. Ground definitely won't work though.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

electric isn't weak to rock only ground...... and ev training isn't that bad... just get pokeurs.. and then plot on a scrap sheet of paper what you need to complete your goals.. and keep killing until you reach them... and its not like you have to level up that many times its more like Pidgey = +1 speed.. you kill 100 pidgeys you get +100 to your speed...

so its not so annoying really xDDD

@crest - edited my post!