Places to advertise G2 Muffin~

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Yup, because not only I love active community. After the skin is patched up and the main site has a reworked manga section, I'm planning on a wider scale advertising to lure more people. But I never really got to that point, so yeah, I'm kinda newbie >.<

Anyway, any suggestions and links where we could advertise ourself? I'm not only talking about anime and manga sites, 'cause, like, yeah, that's not the point of getting members from one anime site to another. Though also useful. But how to make G2 and our Muffins people's first choice? And where to advertise for parties interested in other things, like serious debates, games, otaku stuff, roleplaying, mafia games and whatever we have on the forums. So yup, I'm totally relying on you guys for this one~

Ask other sites if we could host an Ag on they're site, and then tell them to drop by if they enjoyed it, or ask for permission to spread the news about it? or if your an active member on a forum for FMA etc, and someone is hosting a FMA game, you can "advertise" spread the rumors about it, and maybe someone will stick around in the end.

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
We already have the basic stuff though right? Perhaps have ppl put links to here on whatever sites they frequent? Preferably ones that would also have ppl who like anime/manga etc? For me I always have this vague curiosity that makes me click random links, OTL. That's how I found the site...

And why don't we get ideas from how other, bigger sites have gotten members? All of those sites started small at one time, and now are booming... We could copy what they did, but add our own spin on it?

And we could lure ppl here by saying all the good points that we have versus some big sites... 'Most ppl here are active, and there usually isn't much drama. And it's a small site, it has much potential, so join now and you can see the site grow, and help it to be something amazing later' or something of the sort.

And since ur planning to make this site easy to use, that's also a big point. Some sites go overboard with their features, but so much that it becomes something extremely complicated to use... But even when we make it easy to use, we have something different from other sites.. Because a lot of sites are really similar, so ppl don't want to go to a smaller site that has the exact same features as a bigger one....

So yeah... Sorry for the block of text... X_x

godofwar7

Fix up the horrendous manga reader And have a subforum for each manga available. Thats the secret to MF's success, their individual manga subforums.

well before that you have to somehow make the forums not so isolated from the main site.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
For some reason i had to use my phone to enterthis thread. Anyway, ags might be a good idea. I already had this one roleplaying site that caught my attention. Any other places worth hosting an ag? Oh, and keep those ideas coming.

Gow, Inoryte? That's why I'm still waiting.

Well, you have Mmo-champion, but 10% of the community likes anime, while the other 90% hates it like it was Friday... D: I believe there was a few assassin games groups on facebook aswell, with like 5 members each or something OTL maybe throw them a link to the ag section?

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
B> People with social accounts like Facebook that could put the link at least once somewhere >.<

Oh, and Boyd started working today on redoing the Manga section, so it should be done soon I hope.

Sanae

Staff member
Now that we do have a main site (Thanks to G2 guys), I can update my threads I made on other sites (their advertising section) ^___^

Better late then never xD

Affiliate with scanlations could be another way to promote our site, but after what Goddo said to fix up the manga reader. As for Manga subforums, we can start making it when the site admin says okay and connect the forum to main site.

Jimzy

What GoW and MC said.

Affiliate with Scanlation Groups.
CXC Scans, Noblesse Forever and Webtoon Live, Red Hawk Scanlations, Easy Going Scans, XscansX, Black Wing, Death Toll, Chibi Manga, Imangascans, I Eat Manga, Transcendence, J-Yutanpo, Endless Abyss, For the Halibut, A-Team, Mangastream, Mangarule, Payapaya, biribiri, fakku, etc, are some of the most popular scanlation teams.

But before affiliating with them, make sure first that there are more than enough list of mangas in our manga reader. Of course do take note as well the 'taste' and 'choice' of different readers.

Example, most of the readers online read Yaoi, Yuri, Harem and Ecchi Tagged mangas. These four shall be reckoned the most to gain what we expect.

Create an attractive banner first of course. It'll be great if g2anime would be the first to advertise 'Assassin Games Banner'.

Social Networking Sites help a lot as well. Create a page for g2anime on facebook and plug on other pages' walls.

Canabary

Administrator
What GoW and MC said.

Affiliate with Scanlation Groups.
CXC Scans, Noblesse Forever and Webtoon Live, Red Hawk Scanlations, Easy Going Scans, XscansX, Black Wing, Death Toll, Chibi Manga, Imangascans, I Eat Manga, Transcendence, J-Yutanpo, Endless Abyss, For the Halibut, A-Team, Mangastream, Mangarule, Payapaya, biribiri, fakku, etc, are some of the most popular scanlation teams.

But before affiliating with them, make sure first that there are more than enough list of mangas in our manga reader. Of course do take note as well the 'taste' and 'choice' of different readers.

Example, most of the readers online read Yaoi, Yuri, Harem and Ecchi Tagged mangas. These four shall be reckoned the most to gain what we expect.

Create an attractive banner first of course. It'll be great if g2anime would be the first to advertise 'Assassin Games Banner'.

Social Networking Sites help a lot as well. Create a page for g2anime on facebook and plug on other pages' walls.

http://twitter.com/#!/g2anime

http://www.facebook.com/pages/G2Anime/133409120005648

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
How does affiliating with scanlation groups look like? I mean, the manga section is not ready yet, but I could scout around for interested parties.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I just posted a big adverstisement at Bleach Exile (they are a really big Bleach forum) in their advirtising forum. Does anyone else know of forums that have an advirtising section?

Sanae

Staff member
Fufufu~

I already beat you there, but someone to enforce the thread may help xD Or, maybe a name change for the thread may help xD