One Piece Weekly Discussion

[quote name='"Anakin Skywalker' date=' post: 32241"']There's is a lot of OP haters here though
Too bad there's no OP this week
but here's a little picture that shows what will happen at the end :whistling:
[/quote]Well thats one way of being a pirate with the most freedom....xD lol One Piece haters?! I didn't even think that was possible....

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
I have a love hate relation ship with OP. but overall I think one piece is a fairly good manga... - the everything that had to do with drum island all the way to just before the skytpoia arc.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"pangary' date=' post: 32248"']I don't get what you are trying to say tempest[/quote]The characters are stupid and shallow, the mangaka is an egotistical moron and the manga doesn't intellectually stimulate the reader. In other words, it's retarded.

Xeno

The Chosen One
It's out!!!

Things are getting more serious ...

And if what I have in mind happens, The hatred for the Tenryuubito is going to increase.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Was it just me, or did Arlong and Jinbei remind me of the prodigal son parable of Jesus? Arlong chose to back away from his "father's" ideals, whereas Jinbei, being the older brother, carried on the will of Fisher Tiger. I hope that Jinbei manages to bring back Arlong to his senses in the later chapters (i.e. post-flashback)

One thing though is that I was sad that Kizaru didnt show up at all

As for the next chapter(s) I have a feeling I know how Otohime is going to die.....

Xeno, you failed badly! This is the Bleach subforum, not One Piece! :D

Xeno

The Chosen One
[quote name='insane-azn']Was it just me, or did Arlong and Jinbei remind me of the prodigal son parable of Jesus? Arlong chose to back away from his "father's" ideals, whereas Jinbei, being the older brother, carried on the will of Fisher Tiger. I hope that Jinbei manages to bring back Arlong to his senses in the later chapters (i.e. post-flashback)

One thing though is that I was sad that Kizaru didnt show up at all

As for the next chapter(s) I have a feeling I know how Otohime is going to die.....[/QUOTE]

I dunno about about the first thing ...

Yeah, I was hoping to see Kizaru interrogating Arlong LOL.

Well, After seeing what Parry posted about Tenryuubitos in MF, My thought about the Tenryuubito killing the queen might be wrong, But still there is a high chance of that happening ...

[quote name='insane-azn']Xeno, you failed badly! This is the Bleach subforum, not One Piece! :D[/QUOTE]

:?: :shrug:

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='Xeno']I dunno about about the first thing ...

Yeah, I was hoping to see Kizaru interrogating Arlong LOL.

Well, After seeing what Parry posted about Tenryuubitos in MF, My thought about the Tenryuubito killing the queen might be wrong, But still there is a high chance of that happening ...

:?: :shrug:[/QUOTE]

Oh never mind, it was something that HolyShadow might have said lol

I didn't see what Parry posted in MF cos I'm on hiatus atm. I do believe the Tenryuubito will kill Otohime, but something must have happened that changes Jinbei. If Otohime is killed by the Tenryuubito, then Jinbei must have been so mad and may have even given up being a Shichibukai (yet he didnt) so there must be a catch to it somewhere...

Xeno

The Chosen One
[quote name='insane-azn']Oh never mind, it was something that HolyShadow might have said lol[/QUOTE]

I thought so LOL ...

Since it's something I can't understand until I google it.

[quote name='insane-azn']I didn't see what Parry posted in MF cos I'm on hiatus atm. I do believe the Tenryuubito will kill Otohime, but something must have happened that changes Jinbei. If Otohime is killed by the Tenryuubito, then Jinbei must have been so mad and may have even given up being a Shichibukai (yet he didnt) so there must be a catch to it somewhere...[/QUOTE]

I think so too ...

[quote name='Parry']"We could've said the same the first time we saw Fishmen (Arlong arc) and then, we met Jinbei.

Point is you can't judge every single person belonging to a certain group the same, just because you've met a few of them and gotten a bad impression. You're making the same mistake Arlong made.

Im not saying they're not all evil, but what are you going to say if we later meet one (or a small group) of Tenryuubito who're actually against the way the other Tenryuubitos treat people?"
[/QUOTE]

^This is what Parry posted about the Tenryuubitos, in response to someone who was saying that every single Tenryuubito is an arrogant, evil dictator who kills anyone whether they be children, women or men and ...etc.

The point that concerns us here is that the Tenryuubito who is going to meet Otohime might be a good noble, Who is completely different from the Tenryuubitos we've seen so far ...