One guy you don't want to fight like ever

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
He can take a hit though I I'd actually like to go 1 on 1 with him outside of the octagon and it's rules. He is rather slow and his foot work is sloppy, he also used his size to shove the guy which can easily be countered making his size a weakness. Punching to the face doesn't work on a lot of experienced fighters do to them being used to it and its bony even if it hurts them they won't show it not to mention his opponent looked pathetic and hesitant which made him a easy target.

Out side of the octagon rules I would be able to use focused attacks to pressure points with my finger tips and I wouldn't have to worry about getting cornered so his grappling would be ineffective. After extensive Iron palm training over many years I am able to break wooden boards with my finger tips, using this technique on an actual person can exploit pressure points far beyond the norm making even the most muscular body seem feeble.

The thing that makes MMA fighters rein supreme in their fights is the caged octagon and the rules created for their protection. Some of the most effective moves in ancient styles of Martial arts such and Kung Fu and Muai Boran can be extremly dangerous and deadly to your opponent against the rules but on the streets or basically outside the cage an MMA fighters biggest advantage is gone, they can no longer corner or trap their opponent and now avoiding their attacks becomes a lot easier since they are already lacking speed trading it for brute strength.

I understand that I am probably sounding rather arrogant, but I also understand my own capabilities and I have seen numerous clips of Kimbo's fights and he is not hard to figure out in terms of his fighting style. Nobody is immune from all pressure and weak point attacks and those types of attacks and the understanding of the human body and the locations of these points has been an important part of my training from day one.

Well coming from you your response is not surprising lol, no one on earth can beat strider >.>

He gets one good shot on anyone and they will be out, he may not be fast (although for his size I'd say he has a bit of quickness) but he hits like a truck.

That and the bald head and beard make him look mean and nasty.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Size means nothing in an open fight and I have watched a lot of Kimbo fight video clips and from what I've seen I'd consider him pretty slow compared to what Im use to with Master Huang (he old but her crazey strong and he always seems to have a technique up his sleeve and when I think I got him he turns the tables on me lol)

That's why fights aren't fought on paper as they say in other sports or rather "that's why the game isn't played on paper"

I guess there is nothing wrong with being confident.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I know that John, thats why I fight in full contact competitions and a lot of which are not how should I say professionally organized.

I have fought more opponents then I wish to count, and I've fought in many fights I've even had guys attempt jumping me but I kicked their asses. I don't just blabber out shit without having knowledge of it. Marital arts and fighting are not just hobbies of mine they are a way of life and I've been training myself for the majority of my life.

Serph

I am The Light
He can take a hit though I I'd actually like to go 1 on 1 with him outside of the octagon and it's rules. He is rather slow and his foot work is sloppy, he also used his size to shove the guy which can easily be countered making his size a weakness. Punching to the face doesn't work on a lot of experienced fighters do to them being used to it and its bony even if it hurts them they won't show it not to mention his opponent looked pathetic and hesitant which made him a easy target.

Out side of the octagon rules I would be able to use focused attacks to pressure points with my finger tips and I wouldn't have to worry about getting cornered so his grappling would be ineffective. After extensive Iron palm training over many years I am able to break wooden boards with my finger tips, using this technique on an actual person can exploit pressure points far beyond the norm making even the most muscular body seem feeble.

The thing that makes MMA fighters rein supreme in their fights is the caged octagon and the rules created for their protection. Some of the most effective moves in ancient styles of Martial arts such and Kung Fu and Muai Boran can be extremly dangerous and deadly to your opponent against the rules but on the streets or basically outside the cage an MMA fighters biggest advantage is gone, they can no longer corner or trap their opponent and now avoiding their attacks becomes a lot easier since they are already lacking speed trading it for brute strength.

I understand that I am probably sounding rather arrogant, but I also understand my own capabilities and I have seen numerous clips of Kimbo's fights and he is not hard to figure out in terms of his fighting style. Nobody is immune from all pressure and weak point attacks and those types of attacks and the understanding of the human body and the locations of these points has been an important part of my training from day one.
yea the all stronng shadow lol no one can beat him haha

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
meh I'm not saying I cannot be defeated. I'm just saying from watching a shit load of Kimbo videos he seems like a muscle head and his speed/agility is shit.

Also strength alone will lose against tactics and agility, I really doubt Kimbo has studied battle tactics because not many do. Also if all else fails I could use deadly attacks but I would never resort to using those techniques.

meh I'm not saying I cannot be defeated. I'm just saying from watching a shit load of Kimbo videos he seems like a muscle head and his speed/agility is shit.

Also strength alone will lose against tactics and agility, I really doubt Kimbo has studied battle tactics because not many do. Also if all else fails I could use deadly attacks but I would never resort to using those techniques.
Well he doesn't train like you do, he's just a street fighter.

abarnes

Staff member
eh, I'm not very impressed by Kimbo either, his opponents always come in scared and running, they don't put up much of a real fight to begin with, I'd like to see him fight someone who isn't afraid of him.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
^ finally someone agrees. He's fighting intimidated opponents I mean the guy in the posted video is basically walking right into Kimbo's attacks.

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
i saw a vid of kimbo getting his ass kicked by a Boston cop!! Mass repin'!
I agree with shadow... though i wouldn't wanna get hit buy the guy.