Noblesse Discussion

Jimzy

Wondered about that as well.
Maybe Frankenstein is worried about the plan of Rai - which is to give the Ragnarok to the Lord.

What continues to light in my mind brightly is the next chapter. How will the current Lord thank Rai for giving her a part of Ragnarok? Or would she thank him? I prefer the latter. Seems like the current Lord still, cannot accept Rai as a Noblesse and would hold her ground to punish him for being a traitor.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
I don't get it though, why did he went to sleep in the first place in that case? I thought it was because of the traitors at first, but if he went asleep long before the uprising, than huh?

By the way, who is stronger? Rai or the current Lord? Seem to me they can nullify each other attack. And if she accept the 2nd part of Ragnarok, will she become stronger than Rai?

p/s: I'm just a new addicted fan

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rai seems to have easily overpowered Ragnarok without any movement at all. Now, if he had a soul weapon of his, though I somehow doubt it. The current Lord needs both Ragnaroks to actually stand a chance power wise, but that's relying on the weapons alone. In terms of speed or control, Rai is still superior.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
I missed those refreshing episodes outside of all that fighting. I mean, it was good and moved the plot a lot, but making girls fall in love in Rai is always priceless.