Noblesse Discussion

[quote name='Hadriel' timestamp='1307549984' post='149164']

Can you believe that she asked me how to paraphrase "orgasm" just now on MSN just so she could write that?

[/quote]

yes YES YES

... wait what? .-.

Inbe4 "KNEEL"

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
This... this... I came. No chapter has managed to disappoint me yet, all the sweet sweet development and story. Now that I think about it, Frankenstein has never really shown any real vampiric abilities, but since he didn't age and called Rei his master, I didn't question his bloodline. And now, wow. The last frame showing him wasn't climatic enough though, it kinda ruined the moment.

Frakenstein is awesome o.o/) but I'm pretty sure that he managed to break the DNA code to the vampire/nobles, you could see the evil doctor guy from the Org have one of his old books which he use to create the experiments.

Who said he allowed it? Frankenstein obviously did it without permission >_> he had to be captured by 2 clan leaders (since they wanted him alive) but I guess that Rai came up with an idea or so, by becoming his master and they would allow Frankenstein to roam free

Devil Doll

Let's P.L.A.Y!!!
Staff member
#191~~

the end of this chapter finally had some action~
i want to know what happens next!
will Rai fight with the current Lord or will they just end up talk again ....

Jimzy

Maybe it isn't fake. But is just a portion of the real soul weapon. Like what Rael has.

Every chapter never disappoints. It would be awesome if the next will be like:

Rai vs. The current Lord
Gejutel-nim vs. two of the Clan Leaders
Seira vs. the Rozaria again (I personally believe Seira didn't lose. >.> Maybe she did that on purpose. She must have thought that fighting Rozaria will just prolong her chance to save the Gejutel. :/)

Jimzy

Agreed. Wait, is it just meh or you are thinking that the Ragnarok that Rai and Franky just visited is similar with what the current Lord is using to forcibly kill the Gejutel/ Eternal Sleep? I guess the two swords are different.

Lmao. I just can't accept the fact that Seira has lost. >.<

Jimzy

It should be one and the same - from the previous Lord.

But with the decisions of the previous Lord, he must have thought that his daughter would do all just to be his heiress, right? So maybe he produced two soul weapons - one for the current Lord and one for Rai. Of course Rai's much more stronger, shinier and effective.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
I opened my mouth, stared at each page for 5 minutes, and I came to a conclusion Noblesse isn't a manhwa. It's the holy scripture left by God. Rawr, seriously, after today's chapter I don't think I was so excited ever since marriage. Yeah, I just became an addicted fangirl.

Jimzy

Now I wonder who can beat him? :/
With the revelations of the Gejutel, no wonder he's the strongest living thing in the Noblesseverse. Not even the current Lord can beat him. With that, who can make the series a lil bit thrilling and exciting? If every time someone turns out to be an opponent of the goodies, Rai will come and say, "Kneel". Then gays and fangirls go suck him? :/

I want the Frankenstein Heir to come out now.