Nintendo Wii

It looks cool, but between Wii, PS3 and XBOX 360, I think I'll pick PS3 because:

Reason number 1:
I love Devil May Cry.

Reason Number 2:
I like the Fatal Frame games.

Haha, basically it all boils down to the games that I love to play on the console. :lol:

Nori

Wii is very tiring actually, you need to be in good health to play the Wii, or you could possible die, especially boxing. I was tired as hell after playing the boxing game on Wii Sports, I won though.

I'm lovin' it even though I do Find my arms get tired but hey I like it because the controller is comfortable and it isn't like my hands are cramped together like some systems I've played with

I got a wii in december and it is pretty fun but there is only one hting htat sucks. It came out wiht like 2 good games and now we are in the dry seasons of video games, so yeah beat the only good games out there. But i think im going to rent htat game called cooking mamas cook off. Looks amazing!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Joey_Redd @ January 30, 2007, 1:54 AM) [snapback]2072[/snapback]</div>
i like it because its fun and different also you only get tired from wii sports if you play too long[/b]
THIS IS TRUE

Especially tennis x.x

you guys get tired playing the wii? why? it is the only system i play now (except for ninja gaiden on xbox) and i play it for like 6 hours straight. I have one question. Are you either really fat to the point you cant play long or are you so skinny that it is hard to pick up the controller. :happy:

I thought wii looked alright, then I saw the games, and I really don't want to play "Happy Feet", or "Ice Age 2". Seriously, xbox 360 is the way to go for badass games.

The idea of the Wii was quite different, at least they went the right route in getting people to play a bit more with their hands.. get some excersise while playing the game. I'm sure you all remember when you got your first nintendo and your parents tried to play with you.. and they'd try and get mario to jump in a direction... what would they do... they'd move the controler while pressing down to the a button.. LOL

Either way the idea was there and thats probably where they getting the people interested.. or at least the parents interested in getting this console for their kids.. price margin hurts a little but better then most of the other expensive consoles.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alphaones2k @ August 8, 2007, 8:51 PM) [snapback]10324[/snapback]</div>
man i cant wait for smash bros on the WII[/b]
Same here man...it's like the only reason I wanted a Wii really lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Darkalo @ August 12, 2007, 10:44 PM) [snapback]10671[/snapback]</div>
Since it's come out, it's sales have been far from "fail" >__>[/b]
Cause it's cheap as hell and 90% of its consumers are Nintendo fanboys? =o

nah, cause they actually bothered to target a new market which turned out to be a huge success. The Wii won by far compared with the other two. Though it's a shame they seem to forget all about the hardcore gamers cause of their new found market.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (l1l17h @ September 10, 2007, 8:20 AM) [snapback]10918[/snapback]</div>
nah, cause they actually bothered to target a new market which turned out to be a huge success. The Wii won by far compared with the other two. Though it's a shame they seem to forget all about the hardcore gamers cause of their new found market.[/b]
really? metroid prime 3 is waaaay too hardcore for any nongamer..... and theres probably more but i havent played very many wii games